I've got it on an SQN 100-2 and an STL 100-4 and it's running great on both. In fact, it runs better on the Z10 than the "official" Verizon version 10.2.1.1925.

Very psyched.

Via CB10 & Z10 or Q10
    03-18-14 10:26 PM
    Did you update it OTA from your carrier or via Sachesi? Please clarify - thanks.
    Just got my verzion z30 i will be using on att. i updated it with the software update that was pushed to the phone currently 10.2.1.2126. Tried updating with the instructions above. I'm still at 2126. Restarted phone. Could i be doing something wrong?
    03-18-14 11:42 PM
    Yesterday I updated my Z10 to the OS 10.2.01.2228 and improvements are very good.
    Now my device is faster and the battery life is better!
    03-19-14 09:49 AM
    Trying to use the first post's info for Sachesi and I get:

"Success. No Updates Available."

I want a non-destructive method for the OS.
    03-19-14 09:53 AM
    Go to post #481. That person kindly posted an update to Mega. Download it to your computer for your Z10, unzip it, then drag and drop the unzipped folder into your device via Sachesi.

The reason you can't find the Z10 OS update with Sachesi is it has been taken down by TMobile.
    I wish T-Mobile or BlackBerry would acknowledge this and provide an answer. To pull it in 4 days after most updated and not provide answers to those who did not update within that time frame is ludicrous.

Let's assume it was pulled for radio issues or wi-fi calling issues, does that mean anyone who updated that is having problems has to deal ? Do they assume users can get a leak or use the files so kindly offered by Thurask and others?

It needs to be addressed. Simple.

Poetry in Motion
    03-19-14 12:14 PM
    We're at the mercy of the carriers.
    03-19-14 01:01 PM
    I've been told by someone who should know that the TMobile update is still available to TMobile users. Is anyone on a Z10 STL100-3 or Q10 SQN100-5, and on TMobile US, still not getting an OTA update?
    03-19-14 03:18 PM
    I'm seeing people saying they can't get the update or it isn't available. When ever I side load the Porsche clock (because the back-door won't work) and I can go to the updates, it says that there is an update available for 2228 approximately the same amount of mb I just installed for the clock (about 7-8 mb). It has to be there or it may just be I already have it and it is just updating files, couldn't tell ya

Posted via CB10 on the BB Z10
    03-19-14 04:22 PM
    Did you update it OTA from your carrier or via Sachesi? Please clarify - thanks.
    I updated ota from carrier
    03-19-14 07:07 PM
    I've been told by someone who should know that the TMobile update is still available to TMobile users. Is anyone on a Z10 STL100-3 or Q10 SQN100-5, and on TMobile US, still not getting an OTA update?
    Yes on a Z10 STL 100-3 bought from T-Mobile running 10.1 official OS. My update was pulled before I could update.

It is not available OTA or through link.

Poetry in Motion
    03-19-14 08:47 PM
    Sorry if this has been asked before can l use Sachesi and what are the numbers you grab the links.. I have a z10 100-3
    03-19-14 09:16 PM
    Yes on a Z10 STL 100-3 bought from T-Mobile running 10.1 official OS. My update was pulled before I could update.

It is not available OTA or through link.

Poetry in Motion
    Thanks...I've passed that along. I have a Z10 in the same situation so I'm hoping I can find out what the hold up is based on the pin of that device.
    03-19-14 09:21 PM
    Sorry if this has been asked before can l use Sachesi and what are the numbers you grab the links.. I have a z10 100-3
    It is not available on Sachesi right now. T-Mobile pulled the update (or it was removed intentionally or unintentionally) so it can't be downloaded. Take a read through this thread. It seems like someone may have downloaded and provided links to the OS. I've read so many different threads I can't recall where all the links are anymore.
    03-19-14 09:22 PM
    You can upgrade non-destructively using Sachesi from 10.2.1.2141 to 10.2.1.2228. I'm an STL 1 user as well, and I did mine that way. Here are the files you will need.

Thanks for providing those links. I had gotten them too and was planning on posting them here but way too busy here the past couple days, can't keep up with all these OS releases along with Real Life(tm).
    03-19-14 09:53 PM
    trying to upadate using sachesi, got error message with "rcse" went to software updates and says new update installing (371 mb) i am on verizon with a z10 - stl-4
    Verizon is pushing their own 10.2.1 OS updates this week, they are not the same as the OS being discussed in this thread, but close.

I was about to uninstall Docs2Go, but I received a notification that Verizon had pushed an update to my phone. After the reboot, it says I'm at software version 2122 and OS 2174, the same thing that was pushed out to WWBlondiedo last week. So I'm still down a version. I may try uninstalling Docs2Go and rerunning the Sachesi install, but since I'm pretty close with an official version just pushed by my carrier, I may just let it ride.
    I would recommend sticking with the VZW release for now unless you discover something not working for you. In general they will run better on Verizon's network.

I'm compiling lists of changes (see posting signature) but way too much for me to keep up the last couple of days, I'm behind.

At least Verizon is finally getting on the ball with updates! I imagine the only difference between what was just pushed and the T-Mobile version is the addition of wifi calling.
    I agree about VZW staying more current these days, and the WiFi calling is surely one of the key differences between those 2 company's release versions.

Just got my verzion z30 i will be using on att. i updated it with the software update that was pushed to the phone currently 10.2.1.2126. Tried updating with the instructions above. I'm still at 2126. Restarted phone. Could i be doing something wrong?
    See above. Verizon has released their own 10.2.1 update after T-Mobile did.
    03-19-14 09:59 PM
    Also not available through link. I would also like to find another T-Mobile 10.1 user that received notification to update and didn't update before it disappeared. I can't be the only one.
    Happened to both me and my wife - had T-Mobile notice of OS upgrade availability, decided to wait until that evening to do it, and by then it had disappeared. So what do we do now...wait?
    As has been discussed here, T-Mobile rescinded the Z10 version of the update for now. I haven't seen any official explanation for this. I'm guessing they had some reception issues they need to rollout a fix for, for the Z10.

People have saved and uploaded copies of the SW before it was pulled, so you can still get if you really really don't want to wait for T-Mobile to release an updated version.
    03-19-14 10:01 PM
    do we need to do a security wipe after installing a new os,if yes how come its going to help as loading new os itself deletes everything.
    The OS install does NOT delete everything. If it did, then you are correct, there would be no reason for a wipe.

Whether or not wiping the device is "necessary", or does anything tangible is an open question, but there have been various documented cases where there have been repeatable differences between the two methods. The last known one affected Verizon customers - if they installed a particular leaked OS build and DID do a security wipe, it killed their ability to send MMS messages. If they did NOT do the wipe, it worked fine.

Remember, this only applies to autoloader/overwrite installs. You obviously don't want to do a security wipe if you are trying to keep your data intact during the update and do not want to have to restore afterwards.
    03-19-14 10:04 PM
    One of my Z10's will not show texts in the text area of hub or from text icon. All texts do show in the main hub screen but jumbled with all emails and other stuff... how can I fix? I used Sachesi and reloaded 2156 and 2228 but same issue
    I think you have corrupted Hub data and your restores are restoring that corrupted data.

You will have to find a way to use a 3rd-party tool to extract what data you can, then do a clean install and use the 3rd-party tools to restore that data.

Unfortunately BlackBerry Link is very limited in the granularity of a restore. It's pretty much "all or nothing".
    03-19-14 10:07 PM
    It is not available on Sachesi right now. T-Mobile pulled the update (or it was removed intentionally or unintentionally) so it can't be downloaded. Take a read through this thread. It seems like someone may have downloaded and provided links to the OS. I've read so many different threads I can't recall where all the links are anymore.
    I just found this on Sachesi. Can it be loaded onto a Z10 100-3 for AT&T?
    Attached Thumbnails T-Mobile OS 10.2.1.2228 now available!-tmo-os.jpg  
    03-19-14 11:02 PM
    As has been discussed here, T-Mobile rescinded the Z10 version of the update for now. I haven't seen any official explanation for this. I'm guessing they had some reception issues they need to rollout a fix for, for the Z10.

People have saved and uploaded copies of the SW before it was pulled, so you can still get if you really really don't want to wait for T-Mobile to release an updated version.
    I understand and thank you for your help.

I believe several of us would like an official response on the matter and for T-Mobile to issue another update ASAP or re-push update for those on the Z10 100-3 model who did not update before it was pulled.

Poetry in Motion
    03-19-14 11:06 PM
    Thanks...I've passed that along. I have a Z10 in the same situation so I'm hoping I can find out what the hold up is based on the pin of that device.
    Thank you for passing it along. Very disappointed in the manner this has been handled. These threads are littered with non T-Mobile users wanting to update with this release and now Verizon's release. It becomes impossible to sift through these threads to find T-Mobile USA users, let alone answers. I appreciate everyone who provided links for the OS. I prefer to do an OTA update from carrier. But it was pulled before I could update. I received the notification but did not update in time.

Poetry in Motion
    03-19-14 11:12 PM
    Dancey's BlackBerry Tools v1.5.1.1 (zip) Link :
    https://mega.co.nz/#!ZhkEXaZA!ty9r9w...BHMVEcg4Hal8nQ
    Last edited by akawarrior; 03-19-14 at 11:36 PM.
    03-19-14 11:15 PM
    I just found this on Sachesi. Can it be loaded onto a Z10 100-3 for AT&T?
    Yes, the radio code is identical for all the Z30 variants.

That build has been intermittently available/unavailable/available/unavailable... so if you want to download it that way, do it before it goes away again...
    03-20-14 04:51 AM
    These threads are littered with non T-Mobile users wanting to update with this release and now Verizon's release. It becomes impossible to sift through these threads to find T-Mobile USA users, let alone answers. I appreciate everyone who provided links for the OS. I prefer to do an OTA update from carrier. But it was pulled before I could update. I received the notification but did not update in time.
    Since you are adamant that you will only update OTA, then I suggest you contact T-Mobile directly and demand they give you an answer. No one here speaks officially for them.
    03-20-14 04:52 AM
    I can't seem to get Sachesi to get the update for my Q10, does anyone have the files and could post them in a zip?
    03-20-14 06:37 AM
674 ... 2223242526 ...