BlackBerry.com says there are no new software updates for my device.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 09:50 PM
    Your options:

1). Wait longer.
    2). Try checking BlackBerry Link.
    3). Take your SIM out try #2 again.
    4). Install using an autoloader.
    02-21-15 09:53 PM
    Your options:

1). Wait longer.
    2). Try checking BlackBerry Link.
    3). Take your SIM out try #2 again.
    4). Install using an autoloader.
    Thanks bla1ze, I'll try that and be patient. All I want is that official update. I see some people having some issues with the new update on the z10 and some not affected.

I run all stock and no apks to maintain performance and smoothness, but should I be concerned? Will using an autoloader be the same in regards? I haven't heard back about the push to factory unlocked device's. Some received it, but I'll keep praying for it to show up.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-21-15 10:03 PM
    I run all stock and no apks to maintain performance and smoothness, but should I be concerned? Will using an autoloader be the same in regards?
    In all honesty, the files used for the autoloader are the same files from BlackBerry anyway. Technically speaking, it can't even be called a 'leak' any more. The only difference is, using an autoloader will wipe your device forcing you to start fresh, which with such a BIG update.. isn't such a bad idea anyway. In fact, if you REALLY want to maintain that smooth experience I would go so far as to say that's the best way to maintain it.
    02-21-15 10:22 PM
    "Today or tomorrow" is the day after tomorrow and then some, haha

Posted via CB10 via the Internets
    02-21-15 10:32 PM
    T mobile will issue a temp unblock of your phone to receive the update. Lasts approximately 3 days

Posted via CB10
    02-22-15 01:00 AM
    In all honesty, the files used for the autoloader are the same files from BlackBerry anyway. Technically speaking, it can't even be called a 'leak' any more. The only difference is, using an autoloader will wipe your device forcing you to start fresh, which with such a BIG update.. isn't such a bad idea anyway. In fact, if you REALLY want to maintain that smooth experience I would go so far as to say that's the best way to maintain it.
    Thanks, I factory reset all my devices every 30-45 days. I just did a security wipe yesterday to prepare for the update.

02-22-15 05:32 AM
    Do what I did, use sachesi to download the update from Rogers in Canada, then install. It is equal to the OTA without the wait.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-15 07:10 AM
    Do what I did, use sachesi to download the update from Rogers in Canada, then install. It is equal to the OTA without the wait.

Posted via CB10
    But will it be less buggy? I installed the latest autoloader and it lags too much for me on my z10. I'm not too sure on downloading it from rogers. The update once it comes for my device will have the optimizations from my carrier.

WiFi calling is somewhat important, to me. So patience I will exercise. I know Blackberry is working on it. Whoever said "Patience is a virtue" never owned a smartphone! Lol

Attached Thumbnails T-Mobile customer and cannot upgrade to 10.3 from BlackBerry.com...-21589.jpg  
    02-24-15 03:30 AM
    T mobile will issue a temp unblock of your phone to receive the update. Lasts approximately 3 days

Posted via CB10
    How so? I've got a shopblackberry.com unlocked z10

Posted via my Nexus 6
    02-24-15 03:54 PM

Posted via CB10
    Your suggestion was considered and followed and I did it. Works like my 10.2.1.3442 smooth as butter. This was worth the wait. My Wi-Fi calling is gone but I have the text plus gold app for Wi-Fi calling.

Everyone that kept toting leaks like it was ready for the z10 are crazy!! This is wicked smooth now!!! Even a bit smoother than my previous OS. Official for life!!!

Leaks are for curiosity test drives and official is for rolling out the lot in that new whip! Yaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Boooyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!! Lol

Posted via my Nexus 6
    Attached Thumbnails T-Mobile customer and cannot upgrade to 10.3 from BlackBerry.com...-21589.jpg  
    02-24-15 05:19 PM