I use OneDrive. I have the BlackBerry OneDrive app installed and working.
    I'd like to copy or sync files which are not in my Camera folder to OneDrive. Is there a way I can automate this require?

BlackBerry Passport, UK
    03-30-15 11:14 AM
    unfortunately, i don't believe so. You can manually upload other folders of pics to One Drive but there is no automated way that I know of...
    03-30-15 12:36 PM
    There is a work around. Download the android app called folder sync. I believe it is in the Amazon store but I know it's on snap. With this app you can set pairs to any folders on your phone to any folder on one drive or other cloud services. I also use it for google drive on occasion. You can set it to sync the files automatically or manually and set things like only on WiFi. I use the paid app myself and it works great. I have been using it on my Passport for a couple months now.

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Passport
    03-30-15 03:58 PM
    There is a work around. Download the android app called folder sync. I believe it is in the Amazon store but I know it's on snap. With this app you can set pairs to any folders on your phone to any folder on one drive or other cloud services. I also use it for google drive on occasion. You can set it to sync the files automatically or manually and set things like only on WiFi. I use the paid app myself and it works great. I have been using it on my Passport for a couple months now.

I can't make it to work.

Passport
    03-30-15 04:10 PM
    Syncing files/folders to OneDrive-img_20150330_171911.png

Is this the app you have? What is not working?

03-30-15 04:19 PM
    I have my BlackBerry Link set to sync folders with my BlackBerry to my OneDrive folder on my computer, which is in turn synced to OneDrive. So while it requires my computer to act as the go between, I m able to sync between my device and OneDrive.

Posted via CB10 on Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.2582
    03-30-15 06:13 PM
    I have my BlackBerry Link set to sync folders with my BlackBerry to my OneDrive folder on my computer, which is in turn synced to OneDrive. So while it requires my computer to act as the go between, I m able to sync between my device and OneDrive.

Posted via CB10 on Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.2582
    Seems interesting but could you please slow down and let us know how do you do it step by step.

Thanks mate

Posted via CB10
    03-31-15 01:10 PM
    There is an Android app that syncs folders to One Drive. It is called OneSync. Perfect for syncing any folder on your BlackBerry to a folder on Onedrive. Free version lets you sync a single folder (or directory). The paid version allows you to set up as many sync relationships as you wish. Including two way sync, one way, mirror, etc. Can set up sync time and if over wifi only. 5stars in my opinion.

Nothing comparable in BlackBerry World. Been using for over a year with no issues or bugs.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-15 08:11 PM