iCal and BB10 no longer sync. But there is a simple Workaround using Google Calendar and the calDAV protocol. Here's how to set it up:

Firstly set up a Google Account via your computer.

Then on your BB10 Device:

• On the home screen, swipe down from the top bezel and select Settings.
    • Select Accounts>Add New Account>Email, Calendar and Contacts>Advanced Setup>CalDAV.
    • On the CalDAV screen, the Description field is optional, but can be filled in for clarity.
    • Enter the full email address in the Username and Email Address fields.
    • Enter the password used to access Google Calendar in the Password field. Use the Show Password checkbox to ensure it is correct.
    • In the Server Address field, enter https://www.google.com/calendar/dav/<emailaddress>/events. Where <emailaddress> is add the Google email address.
    • Sync Interval can be changed with these values : 15 Minutes , 30 Minutes , 1 Hour , 2 Hours , 4 Hours , 24 Hours , or Manual.
    • Click Save.

Then add the same Google account to your iCal on your Mac:

• Open Apple iCal
    • In the toolbar, click Calendar, then Preferences
    • Click the Accounts tab
    • In the accounts pane on the left, click the + button to add an account*
    • Enter the following information:
    • Account Type: Google
    • Email Address: Enter the email address that you use to log in to Calendar. Make sure to include the '@domain.com' portion (which is @gmail.com for Gmail users) in this section.
    • Password: Enter the password for the email address you listed above.

This information is a combination of a BlackBerry knowledgebase article and Google help document. Please note this does not allow the BB Calendar to sync with iCloud, only iCal on a Mac. The Google Account will need to be added separately to each different Mac you use.
    07-18-13 10:53 AM
    Where there's a will there's a way!

That's what makes the crackberry community so great! Thanks for posting
    07-18-13 01:30 PM
    This sounds great, but I do have a few questions. What happens if I add something to iCal? What happens if I add something to my blackberry? How does this impact syncing? Thank you for your time in figuring this out, and answering my question.
    07-24-13 04:17 PM
    If you have it all set up correctly when you an an event on iCal it will appear on your BlackBerry and vice versa
    07-29-13 02:42 AM
    can something similar be done to get google calendar to sync nicely with BB 9930 Bold?
    08-20-13 01:14 PM
    can something similar be done to get google calendar to sync nicely with BB 9930 Bold?
    If I remember rightly Google stopped supporting BlackBerry syncing a while or so ago. I may well be corrected here but if that is the case then unfortunately the answer is no.
    08-20-13 05:18 PM
    This isn't working for me.

I'm so tired of this. No wonder these people are going out of business. Nothing is ever simple with a Blackberry, nothing is ever straight forward.

I wanted a keyboard, but I'm thinking I can live without this stress and sideloading apps and all the other BS.
    guruhabibi likes this.
    10-16-13 12:16 AM