UPDATE: SINCE THE METHOD I DESCRIBED BELOW ONLY WORKS WHEN YOU'RE LOGGED INTO THE PC YOU INSTALLED THE DESKTOP APP I GAVE UP ON THAT ONE. - THE WAY TO GO IS INSTALL MEGA (BB WORLD) AND TURN ON ITS AUTO UPLOAD. ITS QUICK AND RELIABLE.

SO THIS GETS THE PHOTO'S OFF THE PHONE. STILL WORKING ON THE BEST WAY TO GET THEM TO GOOGLE PHOTOS.

bought a Passport recently and got back into BB10 world after a few years using Android. I still use a Chromebook Pixel as my main computer (Love it).

Since I'm still heavily invested in the Google Universe, Google Photos is a must and still the best photo storage/sharing system I have found. I really needed to keep using it.

So, Here's a quick and easy method I found to have the photos your taking on your'e Blackberry 10 phone automatically backed up to Google Photos. - It's easy but you'll need a PC (Not a Chromebook). A Mac may work too, but I don't know.

1. You need a Dropbox account. If you don't have one, sign up for one - Its free.

2. On your Blackberry 10 phone set up the "Connect to Dropbox" app. It's pre-installed. If it's not on your Blackberry, Install it. Then, Turn on Automatic uploads - Pictures.
    It will set up a file called Dropbox/Blackberry/photos

3. Install Dropbox Desktop Application on your PC (https://www.dropbox.com/en/help/4454)

4. Install Google Photos Desktop app on your PC (https://photos.google.com/apps)

5. Once Google Photo Desktop app is installed go into Settings - Preferences . Deselect (Uncheck) all 4 boxes where its says it will backup Camera, Storage devices ect (you don't need it). Then, select ADD folder. Browse computer files for that Dropbox/Blackberry/Photos file. Select (check) it. Save (OK).

Now it will start to back up all existing files from that folder to Google Photos (it may take some time) and it's also now set up to Auto-upload all future photos you take on your Blackberry 10 phone.

Your'e done. Cheers!
    Last edited by jefbeard911; 12-18-16 at 07:25 AM.
    12-09-16 05:35 AM
    This is even easier. Install Google Photos on BB10.
    12-09-16 07:49 AM
    Google Photos works by itself to uploading.
    Sync photos from BB10 device to Google Photos-Here's How-img_20161209_090147.png

BB10 will outlast Android! Just you wait! Stage 1: denial
    12-09-16 08:02 AM
    This is even easier. Install Google Photos on BB10.
    Thanks, But I don't want to go the Cobalt route..Slows the phone down and some apps are buggie. Overheating issues too
    12-09-16 09:10 AM
    Thanks, But I don't want to go the Cobalt route..Slows the phone down and some apps are buggie. Overheating issues too
    Actually if any, Photos app works really great and never had any issue overheating. But I do agree with you that some apps may misbehave but not Photos.
    12-09-16 09:26 AM
    I assume you mean Google Photos app via Snap. If so, I've tried it but couldn't get it to work consistently.

Sent from my awesome BlackBerry Passport
    12-09-16 10:06 AM