Remember has several types of items; Evernote items, Outlook tasks and notes, and it's own, native tasks and notes.

• I can sync Evernote Folders between Remember and Evernote - I have that working.
    • I can also sync Outlook notes and tasks between Outlook and Remember - I have that working, too.
    • What about the 'unfiled entry' option, which is the default, native app item created when you make a new note or task using Remember? Can those items be synced with anything on the web or PC?

I like to use the native tasks over Outlook tasks because they show up on the blackberry calendar at the reminder time. Outlook tasks just show up at the 'bottom' of the calendar agenda view.

Is there a way to sync them with something, somewhere?

Thanks!

Roland
    10-01-14 10:17 AM
    +1 can't move unfilled entries :-(

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 11:17 AM
    +1 can't move unfilled entries :-(

Posted via CB10
    Yeah. If you make the mistake of hitting save before you're really done, you're hosed!

I get it because it's separate databases entirely, but they could build in some options to make it cleaner.
    10-02-14 11:54 AM
    I'm getting ready to disconnect Evernote from Remember and just use the Evernote App (which is great, btw).

With all my Evernote items and my many Evernote folders showing up in the Remember app, it makes it very hard to create an Outlook task or note without scrolling and very carefully selecting the proper folder from the extremely long drop down list.
    10-02-14 11:58 AM
    Why in the world are "unfiled entries" not able to be filed later? So stupid.

Posted with Passport via CB10
    anon(4295315) likes this.
    10-02-14 08:28 PM
    Why in the world are "unfiled entries" not able to be filed later? So stupid.

Posted with Passport via CB10
    Agreed.
    10-02-14 08:36 PM
    Even weirder is being able to create tasks and notes that you can't see anywhere else but your blackberry.
    10-08-14 05:06 PM
    Even weirder is being able to create tasks and notes that you can't see anywhere else but your blackberry.
    Agreed again.
    10-08-14 07:39 PM