Hi,

I mainly use my ipod touch for work, as I am not allowed to bring my phone inside my work place. So I was wondering if it's possible to sync my ipod calendar to my z10?

Thanks

Yaaaarr! You're a pirate because of 10.2.1.1055!
    12-15-13 08:53 AM
    I don't know much about ipod touches but I assume they support standard calendar protocols.. no reason you couldn't setup a Google calendar that synced between the two.
    12-15-13 11:10 AM
    Hi,

I mainly use my ipod touch for work, as I am not allowed to bring my phone inside my work place. So I was wondering if it's possible to sync my ipod calendar to my z10?

Thanks

Is this calendar linked to your email like gmail, outlook.com or yahoo? Or is it icloud based?
    12-15-13 11:50 AM
    Better to sync calendar to your email account

BBM Channel C000FA856 | Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1055
    12-15-13 12:10 PM
    I use Google apps for my calendars and sync to my z10. I also sync to my outlook calendar on my mac laptop which does also sync the ical as well

Posted via CB10
    12-15-13 01:20 PM
    Ironically I use iCloud on my BlackBerry.. email,contacts and calendar..

Posted via CB10
    12-15-13 01:35 PM
    Ironically I use iCloud on my BlackBerry.. email,contacts and calendar..

Posted via CB10
    How?

Posted via CB10
    12-15-13 01:37 PM
    12-15-13 01:47 PM
    OMG thank you so much! I can now see my to-do's, meetings etc on my Z10!

Question though, i set up my icloud account in my z10 on manual sync, but I'm not sure how to manually sync my phone with my ipod touch. Do I just go to my z10's calendar app, swipe down from top bezel, select "manage", and that's it?

Thanks again!

12-16-13 01:34 AM
    Why doesn't BlackBerry offer a secure mail service through its own servers. That is like MS, Google and Apple... something like @ bbmail.com or what,? This could our site for mail and calendar and perhaps a cloud based storage. It could feature this and provide a high security feature.

Posted via CB10
    12-16-13 07:55 AM
    Why doesn't BlackBerry offer a secure mail service through its own servers. That is like MS, Google and Apple... something like @ bbmail.com or what,? This could our site for mail and calendar and perhaps a cloud based storage. It could feature this and provide a high security feature.

Posted via CB10
    The real question is why they would.. what would be in it for them? They could charge for it I suppose, but how many would really pay when the service is available free elsewhere. They could offer it for free, but then we're back to why, it's a huge cost on BlackBerry's part. Google is really the only company that has perfected offering a full, feature rich service with mass storage for free, but the reason they do it is they mine the info you send/receive or upload to it for data which they then sell to advertisers. Definitely not BlackBerry's style.

Posted via CB10
    12-16-13 08:37 AM
    The real question is why they would.. what would be in it for them? They could charge for it I suppose, but how many would really pay when the service is available free elsewhere. They could offer it for free, but then we're back to why, it's a huge cost on BlackBerry's part. Google is really the only company that has perfected offering a full, feature rich service with mass storage for free, but the reason they do it is they mine the info you send/receive or upload to it for data which they then sell to advertisers. Definitely not BlackBerry's style.

Posted via CB10
    MS and Apple provide it? Only BlackBerry doesn't. I thought perhaps they could offer higher security?

Posted via CB10
    12-16-13 09:05 AM
    MS and Apple provide it? Only BlackBerry doesn't. I thought perhaps they could offer higher security?

Posted via CB10
    I'm not saying they couldn't.. I'm asking what's in it for BlackBerry.. I don't see a way they'd turn a profit on such and extra service and from their perspective why spend money offering a service your customers can get for free on the open market. Just my opinion though.

Posted via CB10
    12-16-13 12:44 PM
    BlackBerry needs to focus on its devices and OS. And survival.

Posted via CB10
    12-16-13 12:53 PM