dose evernote still sync with remember if so how can I set this up
    08-17-14 09:40 PM
    all of the permissions are on in evernote. I still don't see the folders in remember is this were you said grant permissions.
    in evernote.
    Sorry, I should have explained more clearly. After Settings > Accounts > Add accounts, and adding Evernote, you should be presented with an Evernote screen saying "Sign in to authorize BlackBerry 10 device". Enter your Evernote credentials here. When you've done so it will verify your settings and take you back to the Accounts page. You can now exit Accounts.

Depending on how much you have in Evernote to sync, it may take a while -- especially if you have a lot of attachments.

After it's had a while to sync, go to Remember. Swipe down from the top and select Settings. Here you can specify the default view when opening Remember -- whether you want the Folder view, Entries View, or "Most Recent". On the main page, you can also change view by tapping at bottom left.

I hope this helps.
    Yes it does. I use it almost daily. Go to Settings > Accounts > Add accounts. Add Evernote, grant the permissions. It may take a bit for all your Evernote stuff to populate, but it works great. You'll see all your Evernote folders with the familiar "elephant head" logo.
    The Big Picture likes this.
    08-18-14 09:43 AM
    all of the permissions are on in evernote. I still don't see the folders in remember is this were you said grant permissions.
    in evernote.
    08-18-14 05:22 PM
    Except can't syn the To Do List, Evernote works perfectly!

Posted via CB10
    08-19-14 02:07 AM
    in evernote.
    Sorry, I should have explained more clearly. After Settings > Accounts > Add accounts, and adding Evernote, you should be presented with an Evernote screen saying "Sign in to authorize BlackBerry 10 device". Enter your Evernote credentials here. When you've done so it will verify your settings and take you back to the Accounts page. You can now exit Accounts.

Depending on how much you have in Evernote to sync, it may take a while -- especially if you have a lot of attachments.

After it's had a while to sync, go to Remember. Swipe down from the top and select Settings. Here you can specify the default view when opening Remember -- whether you want the Folder view, Entries View, or "Most Recent". On the main page, you can also change view by tapping at bottom left.

I hope this helps.
    The Big Picture likes this.
    08-19-14 11:46 AM
    dose evernote still sync with remember if so how can I set this up
    You have to accept Evernote to access your BlackBerry phone for 1 year.
    Once you do that, you'll receive a mail, and an Evernote icon will appear on your accounts with your mails and others.
    08-19-14 12:33 PM
    Works great thanks!

Differentiate or Die
    08-19-14 02:59 PM
    you need to re-authorize every year
    08-22-14 10:46 PM
    I wish there is way to sync when I want. I made some changes in one note in Remember. After a few minutes, I opened Evernote in my laptop. Nothing new was for that note. I don't know how long I have to wait until the change will be applied for Evernote while I need to work on it.
    01-11-15 04:33 AM
    Check your desktop Evernote sync settings. Tools > Options > Sync tab.

Sync Evernote and Remember?-evernote.jpg
    nmduc073 likes this.
    01-11-15 10:28 AM
    Is it possible to sync the Task list with Evernote?

Posted with my Passport
    01-11-15 01:41 PM
    What is the value of using the remember app instead of the Evernote app? Isn't this a duplication of functionality?

Posted via CB10
    01-11-15 06:48 PM
    What is the value of using the remember app instead of the Evernote app? Isn't this a duplication of functionality?

Posted via CB10
    Remember is valuable when I am in the way. It can work offline. It is quite slow to open Evernote, especially when the network is not good.
    01-11-15 07:59 PM
    Check your desktop Evernote sync settings. Tools > Options > Sync tab.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Evernote.jpg 
Views:	870 
Size:	69.1 KB 
ID:	326613
    All checked already. However, i will change the value o 5 minutes. Hope it help.
    Thank you.
    01-11-15 08:00 PM
    How do you get evernote reminders to work? My android notes aren't showing up on bb10 version.

Posted via CB10
    01-12-15 12:17 PM
    Synchronisation takes a very long time. Use the official Evernote app.

Z10STL100-2/10.3.1.1154
    01-12-15 03:06 PM
    I personally don't care for all the permissions asked by Evernote and is quite happy with Remember so a few more options like share would do it for me as I already have a backup app.

Z30)++
    01-13-15 09:18 PM
    I found a good reason for Remember. I use BlackBerry Balance. My tasks from Outlook are in the Remember app.

Posted via CB10
    01-13-15 10:21 PM
    Hey folks, I hope you can help me out..

I don't see the option "add Evernote-account" in Settings--Accounts !

I installed the native app of Evernote and I'm signed in on the app. But I can't add the account to see Evernote in the Remember-app.

My Z30 is running on 10.2.1.3062.

I tried many things like resetting the device, re-install the app etc.

Thanks in advance.

Posted via CB10 (BlackBerry Z30/Q10)
    01-16-15 03:03 PM
    Please... anyone?

01-17-15 09:30 AM
    In device settings where you add email accounts, etc. you can add Evernote as an account.

Posted via CB10
    01-17-15 12:50 PM
    Thnx man but it doesn't work....

01-17-15 02:26 PM
    Thnx man but it doesn't work....

Just set up a Z30 using this CB post " Remember on BlackBerry 10" works great
    11-20-16 03:54 PM
    I sync tasks with exchange server via remember. Also sync notes with evernote account although I prefer to use one note.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-16 04:43 PM

I hope this helps.
    Can't I do the reverse, see the Remember tasks in Evernote? I'm asking because I want to sync my Remember tasks in Goggle and I don't know how to do it.
    05-22-17 03:41 PM