View Poll Results: What do you guys think?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Good Idea?

11 78.57%
  • Bad Idea?

3 21.43%
    Petition for "New Wanted Features" Subforum under Blackberry 10 OS. Show your support!!

Most people don't have a beta zone account or never go on it.
    Why not make it easier for BlackBerry and have 2 big places for features. On their Beta Zone Site and on Crackberry.
    As you see on Crackberry, threads are popping up all over the place and mixed in with other threads. People will never stop posting features on Crackberry. Why not file all these future feature threads into 1 sub section?

I've been thinking and I've been seeing these Future BB10 feature thread popping up every where. People are already all over with what they want from 10.3. Why not help out Blackberry and have all these features under 1 Sub-Forum under Blackberry 10 OS. (If the forum gets popular enough maybe start adding: Link, hardware, BES10, BBM and etc.)

Maybe make it have a Poll saying yes or no to the feature right away like Beta Zone has. Since not everyone on CB is on Beta Zone.

If it doesn't work out you can always delete the Sub-Forum but I 100% think then it's a good thing to do to show Blackberry 10 what we want.

I might as well start it off with a poll :P
    Last edited by khehl; 01-19-14 at 07:10 PM.
    01-13-14 10:53 PM
    Let's name it "the wishlist"

Posted via CB10 on my Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.1055
    anon(5818411) likes this.
    01-14-14 03:55 AM
    I agree.. so many good ideas to be had if blackberry could just find it a little better.

Beta zone has a few decent ones as well but nothing like what crackberry can deliver.

Be nice if there was a way to up vote people as well so blackberry could see which suggestions have the most support.

Posted via CB10
    01-14-14 12:45 PM
    Good idea!

Posted via CB10
    01-14-14 01:08 PM
    I agree.. so many good ideas to be had if blackberry could just find it a little better.

Beta zone has a few decent ones as well but nothing like what crackberry can deliver.

Be nice if there was a way to up vote people as well so blackberry could see which suggestions have the most support.

Posted via CB10
    That's what I mean with the auto poll thing, just didn't have the best wording for it :P

Auto poll on every thread made with the 2 answers: I would like this, I wouldn't use it.

This would mimic what is said in the "Feature Requests" section on Beta Zone where you can vote for best/most supported features.

Posted via CB10
    01-14-14 03:05 PM
    Good idea!

Posted via CB10
    Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    01-15-14 03:40 PM
    I think this is a great idea, having a section for brainstorming.
    01-15-14 04:07 PM
    I think this is a great idea, having a section for brainstorming.
    My thoughts exactly :P

Posted via CB10
    01-15-14 10:06 PM
    It would be amazing if L2TP network protocol was to be integrated into the core OS.
    As secure as BlackBerry platforms have been, lets keep it that way.

Posted via CB10
    01-19-14 05:48 PM
    - Music and picture apps need full overhaul, let tat do something crazy.
    - Gif creator as part of camera or time shift mode.
    - Allow balance on non BES. This is different than any other OS. I'd put an android launcher on this side and use it as android partition . Should be easy to implement as well since foundation exists.
    - New gestures such as up n left as a virtual convenience key (programmable)
    - Pin active frames, and later interactive frames ex change song, change city for weather.
    - Swipe left or right on drop down settings menu to access "widgets" such as weather, calendar(playbook style), RSS feed, these open right into the app if tapped ** would be awesome as opening the app is a waste sometimes.
    - Close app on long swipe upto top of the screen, minimising only requires flick.
    - Remove folder limits or make them higher.
    - Improve app launch speeds this drives me nuts when iPhone and androids beside me already have the app open and using it beside me!

Can someone send this list to BlackBerry?

Posted via CB10
    Jaimin Shah likes this.
    01-21-14 01:56 PM
    It would be amazing if L2TP network protocol was to be integrated into the core OS.
    As secure as BlackBerry platforms have been, lets keep it that way.

Posted via CB10
    - Music and picture apps need full overhaul, let tat do something crazy.
    - Gif creator as part of camera or time shift mode.
    - Allow balance on non BES. This is different than any other OS. I'd put an android launcher on this side and use it as android partition . Should be easy to implement as well since foundation exists.
    - New gestures such as up n left as a virtual convenience key (programmable)
    - Pin active frames, and later interactive frames ex change song, change city for weather.
    - Swipe left or right on drop down settings menu to access "widgets" such as weather, calendar(playbook style), RSS feed, these open right into the app if tapped ** would be awesome as opening the app is a waste sometimes.
    - Close app on long swipe upto top of the screen, minimising only requires flick.
    - Remove folder limits or make them higher.
    - Improve app launch speeds this drives me nuts when iPhone and androids beside me already have the app open and using it beside me!

Can someone send this list to BlackBerry?

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for your replies but this is a petition thread to get a New Features Sub-Forum, not a features thread:P
    01-25-14 10:04 AM
    I think it's a good idea, an easy place for them and us to see what new features we want others want. If you do some sort of polling than BlackBerry can see based off feedback what they should prioritize on... I want panorama camera and location based reminders

Posted via CB10
    01-26-14 07:24 AM
    So is this like a request to crackberry so that we can make a request to blackberry?

Why dont you just get your f**k*** mouth shut cause we're the new feature trollers and we will ask for new features every "damn" where.

Dont make a forum, we'll screwt the decorum..

Typed without the need for autocorrect on my superawesome Q10
    I don't think you get it.

Since people are making New Feature threads in different sections of the website like: Leaked/Beta OS, Blackberry 10 OS, News and Rumours, Armchair CEO.

Why not make it easy for blackberry to see all these new feature threads in 1 sub-section under Blackberry 10 OS called New Features maybe even make it New Features Requests/Concepts. So, people like us can make new thread on what feature we would like and other people on the forum will be able to find it easily and give us their support.

So this Sub-Section would mimic Beta Zone's New Feature Requests but it will be better since there are more and better ideas on Crackberry then Beta Zone.

Have it all in 1 place is the best thing to do if we want to get it seen by Blackberry since we already know they lurk these forums.

Posted via CB10
    LostOnThePianoRoll likes this.
    01-26-14 08:39 AM
    This needs a bump because it was a good idea

Posted via CB10 on my Z10STL100-10.2.1.2102
    03-17-14 12:26 PM
    Great idea. Suggestions are currently all over the place.

SQN100-1 10.2.1.2228 | STA100-3 10.2.1.2228
    03-17-14 12:53 PM
    yes +1
    04-29-14 09:55 AM
    People cry all over the forums for this and that, and most are advised that this is not BlackBerry so the posting here does not really influence BB in their decisions. They take their cues from Beta World or whatever it is called, or from their own run support forums, or by their phone support channels. Way too many people consider this this a proper channel for support and it is not. BlackBerry has put a lot of time and resources into their own channels and it should be the prime source for them. Not some fan site. Otherwise, why have the employees at all.

This is my own opinion and nothing you say can change that fact.
    04-29-14 10:20 AM
    Signed.

Posted via CB10
    04-29-14 10:27 AM