There is something I would like to see when handling e-mail in the BB10 OS. If other e-mail clients can do this excuse my ignorance.

So I have my main e-mail account and I have created folders for when I receive e-mail form certain people/organizations. I do this because I am on a number of email lists related to work, personal development, etc. And this helps reduce clutter and keeps things better organized. Currently once these emails are received I have to manually move them to the desired folder.

I do own my own domain so I have been able to create separate email accounts for various categories (ex: resourses, training, sports, etc) However I am sure a lot of people use one email account for the majority of their needs.

Is there a way to flag emails from certain senders and have any emails received by these people automatically transfer to the appropriate folder?

Even if this possible it would be nice to have the option to select which folders would still show up in the HUB. This would be to ensure no emails are missed.

Another option would be to have the email received (and stay) in the main email but have a copy sent to the flagged folder automatically. However this may be drain on resources (with large attachments etc. being duplicated) and with the HUB this may be redundant.

Passport SQW100-1/10.3.2.2639
    10-19-15 02:07 PM
    You can do it, on the original email account by automatically set up filters and make conditional sorting... (online page on pc and go into settings)

Example, filter your emails: if subject has (string) then move to foler F

Or if the sender is XY then move to folder F'

Now just make sure all folders are synched (push) and it is done.

You continue using your hub as usual. The filters are set up and emails sorted in the folder before you get them on the phone.
    SC2Bud likes this.
    10-19-15 02:22 PM
    Are you referring to specific online service?

I use email from a personal domain and work email through Lotus Notes.

10-19-15 02:26 PM
    I use outlook.com google.com and web.de
    All have filters in the options to automatically sort incoming emails in the pre-set folders of my choice. (google and web for sure)

The foldes that I want be synched are also shown on my phone.
    Some newsletters land in a folder that is not synched and it does not clutter my hub.
    10-19-15 02:34 PM
    Perfect, I found rules section in Lotus email and think I can make it work. Just hope it still appears in HUB so I am aware when new ones are received.

10-19-15 02:36 PM
    It may sound silly but I got it to work and and I am super excited!

10-19-15 02:40 PM
    It may sound silly but I got it to work and and I am super excited!

Very good! Nice!
    SC2Bud likes this.
    10-19-15 02:42 PM