The combination of the updated Android player with 10.3 and the Passport's SoC makes Android apps run infinitely better than the same apps on my Z10. The one thing I miss between native and Android apps is the ability to go back with a swipe rather than a button press.

With the bar at the bottom with the back button on the left, I thought a couple times that I could swipe from the back arrow to the right to go back but I remembered there was that awkward back gesture on a diagonal and that was what I was triggering occasionally. It'd be great to have more consistency and keep the slide to go back feel of native apps by having the black bar at the bottom of the app do just that.

Posted with Passport CB10
    11-04-14 01:32 AM
    You mean basically have the option to pull the back button left to right to go back instead of taping it? Not really a time saver but not a bad idea. Might make it a little easier.
    12-05-14 02:46 PM
    Maybe a swipe in from either the left or right bezel. That would be cool, though apps might already be utilizing those gesture...

Posted via CB10
    12-05-14 05:49 PM