I read an article, some sue iPhone for not supporting it's older version phones, it's going to happen to BlackBerry in future ! If any one originate the issue in front of law.... he is going to get lot of support

Posted via CB10
    rayporsche likes this.
    12-30-17 09:51 AM
    Lol.
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    12-30-17 09:53 AM
    12-30-17 10:05 AM
    apple supports their phones better than ANY other manufacture. BB supported BB10 and in fact still does for 2 more years. In what way do you think there are grounds to sue BB?
    elfabio80 and john_v like this.
    12-30-17 10:26 AM
    I'll sue Palm. And Sony, too, since I used to love that Cliés. Maybe Samsung, as I want it to continue to support my Galaxy S. Let's all make money, guys!
    12-30-17 10:52 AM
    I read an article, some sue iPhone for not supporting it's older version phones, it's going to happen to BlackBerry in future ! If any one originate the issue in front of law.... he is going to get lot of support

Posted via CB10
    Apple is being sued because they purposely made their phone perform worse. Not because they didn't Support them. And BlackBerry won't be sued either. People need to get over it already. BB10 was supported as long as they needed to support it especially since it was basically EOL over 2 years ago already.
    john_v likes this.
    12-30-17 11:01 AM
    I'll sue Palm. And Sony, too, since I used to love that Cliés. Maybe Samsung, as I want it to continue to support my Galaxy S. Let's all make money, guys!
    I have an old Pong game that hasn't received an update in almost 40 years. Does anyone know a lawyer who will help me sue the bastards?

Posted with my trusty Z10
    12-30-17 11:48 AM

Posted via CB10
    Forgive me for telling, but this is complete BS. Apple is being sued, as someone wrote earlier, for throttling processor power on some iphones when baterry was degraded, WITHOUT TELLING THE USER.
    Blackberry did nothing to alter the normal functioning of their phones. But nowhere did they tell you that software support is going on forever, or that the vendor-supplied cloud infrastructure which is needed for the phones to work (app store, etc.) going to exist forever. And they told you well in advance (2 years) what they are going to do with the BB10 platform.
    And how much is the "lot of support"? Like 1,000 blackberry fanatics + 2,000 apple/google haters?
    Good luck for the law suit, anyway.
    12-30-17 12:00 PM
    What about Commodore?
    12-30-17 12:13 PM
    apple supports their phones better than ANY other manufacture. BB supported BB10 and in fact still does for 2 more years. In what way do you think there are grounds to sue BB?
    That depends on which country you are in.

Here in iPhone country there is no support if you have a problem. You must find someone who knows what to do to help you. If your phone need to go back for repairs you have to buy a spare phone the next 3 weeks.

There is no online support available here too.

We also generally pay about USD 50 more for an iPhone too.

At least BlackBerry KeyOne can have an online email support here.
    12-30-17 12:16 PM
    That depends on which country you are in.

Here in iPhone country there is no support if you have a problem. You must find someone who knows what to do to help you. If your phone need to go back for repairs you have to buy a spare phone the next 3 weeks.

There is no online support available here too.

We also generally pay about USD 50 more for an iPhone too.

At least BlackBerry KeyOne can have an online email support here.
    that isnt the support we are talking about here
    12-30-17 12:18 PM
    Apple is being sued because they purposely made their phone perform worse.

Posted via CB10
    12-30-17 04:19 PM

Posted via CB10
    What's worse for you?
    12-30-17 04:21 PM

Posted via CB10
    10.3 may have had some bugs, but there is no reason to think that it was intentional, and there were also noticeable improvements.

But, if you think you have a case, go for it. I'd love to hear how it turns out.

12-30-17 04:31 PM
    10.3 may have had some bugs, but there is no reason to think that it was intentional, and there were also noticeable improvements.

But, if you think you have a case, go for it. I'd love to hear how it turns out.

It looked to me that they sacked the developers and pushed out their half built code.

The suggestion to sue BlackBerry is moronic, thankfully the practice of blaming others instead of taking responsibilities for your own life isn't rife yet where I live.

Posted via CB10
    anon(9803228) likes this.
    12-30-17 05:39 PM
    I have an old Pong game that hasn't received an update in almost 40 years. Does anyone know a lawyer who will help me sue the bastards?

I'm going after Watson.....
    12-30-17 06:02 PM
    I'm going after white star line. I really wanted a cruise on the titanic 🚢🛳
    anon(9803228) and glwerry like this.
    12-31-17 03:33 AM
    Hahahaha apple slowed down voluntarily the older models through the updates! So BlackBerry is questionable but ape is far worse.

Posted via CB10
    12-31-17 05:16 AM
    I'm thinking of suing Sir Clive Sinclair. Outrageous that there is no support for internet.
    12-31-17 06:40 AM
    My Radio Flyer Wagon has not seen an update in 50 years. And neither has my Bic.
    anon(9803228) likes this.
    12-31-17 08:44 AM
    My Osborne sits in the basement awaiting its update. They keep sending me the update on a thumbdrive and it only accepts 5 1/4 floppy disks. When will they learn.
    Troy Tiscareno likes this.
    12-31-17 11:31 AM
    Op, if you are law student looking for a project to practice your trade, good luck. If you have deep pocket to pay lawyer fee (like take multi million apple stock), go ahead. it is a lost couse as for law suit, even for apple - manage end of life in a device (old handset) is MFG's product differentiation. Apple appear to have problem to shut down un-expected if not upgraded OS... that will resulted data lost... They did correct thing to slow it down (and hopefully, tell user to back up data), to prevent catastrophic shut down. The only thing missing is statement that appear to be only "enhance performance" - but not stated specifically that enhance in order to slow down processor to prevent catastrophic shut down. They also did correct thing to offer 29 dollar battery change. From my point of view, it is more than enough to compenzate the trouble user have. the law suit has no merit (no damage occured... only benefit, except few gamers... hopefully they didn't wage on line of 1 or 2 dollors that resulted police invation of home in USA). If I were apple, no offer of 29 dollar is necessary... they did above and beyond IMHO. Op, if you want to hand over your money to lawyers, why not just buy all of CBers a drink for the new year? it is better money spend and will make you much happier compare to all lost to lawyer (sorry of the lawyers that also CBer...please weigh in if you see any chance of winning either apple suit or proposed BB suit). No class action for me... OP, sorry, you on your own (I brought a Lotto Max tickets for next 35 million draw, I think it has better chance).
    12-31-17 11:49 AM
    OP has the order of events wrong. He has to start a petition to fund a kickstarter to cover the fees for a class action lawsuit.

I thought this was well documented on crackberry by now.
    12-31-17 12:08 PM
    Think I'll sue Pioneer for no longer supporting my laserdisc habit.
    12-31-17 02:31 PM
    My Radio Flyer Wagon has not seen an update in 50 years. And neither has my Bic.
    Radio Flyer Wagons simply cannot be improved. Timeless utility on 4 wheels.

Posted via CB10
    12-31-17 02:37 PM
37 12