Hi

Wonder if anyone can help. I've been travelling around Europe for a few days and as normal using wi-fi to pick up any e-mail attachments of any size, e.g. images, and only using roaming data for the basics.

However, as of yesterday this has stopped working. I was in a hotel and its wifi was fine on Internet browsing, but I could not send or receive e-mails via the Hub, nor could I download images attached to e-mails already received.

Specifically, when I try to download an image (say 1MB in size) the progress bar goes to about 15-20% then stops - every time. E-mails received (checked on Gmail web page) aren't coming to my Hub, and messages I attempt to send are just hanging there unsent (or 'sending in progress'); normal service is only resumed when I switch roaming data services back on again.

I'm a g-mail user and as I say all was fine until yesterday.

I've just tried again on another network, and exactly the same thing is happening.

Has anyone got any ideas? Any help very gratefully received as it's causing me major hassles.

Thanks in advance...

Posted via CB10
    04-23-15 09:35 AM
    Have you tried restarting your BlackBerry Classic (hold down the Power/Lock key and press Restart when the shut down screen appears)?
    37201xoIM likes this.
    04-23-15 09:40 AM
    Thanks - to be honest I must have thought of that just as you were typing your suggestion (great minds...)!

Have just done that and will see what happens when I can next find some wi-fi.

Thanks for the response and suggestion.
    04-23-15 09:55 AM
    You can also try to remove and setup your email account again... never heard of such an issue though
    04-23-15 10:21 AM
    You can also try to remove and setup your email account again... never heard of such an issue though
    Yes, I wondered about that. Might give that a try if the reboot hasn't sorted it.

I suppose there's no risk of losing any e-mails in doing that, as they're on the Google server anyway.

Yes, this is a new one on me too!

Thanks.
    04-23-15 10:25 AM
    In the event, the reboot did sort it - thanks for the advice, both.
    Zeridialous likes this.
    04-23-15 12:45 PM