Anyone else feel we should be able to create sub folders in our hub? If a person has 4 email addresses he currently has to have a slot for all four. If we could create an Email folder and add all 4 to that one folder wouldn't that be nice. Like have main folder for social media and add Facebook, Twitter, etc. If it's been talked about I missed. Hello 10.3

Posted via CB10
    05-06-14 08:36 AM
    No... seems like it would just add another step to access information, where a simple movement up or down allows me to see all of the HUB Accounts.

Now maybe if I had seven or eight emails, and seven or either social apps and a few "other apps" like BOX in the HUB, in might be nice to group them as long as the folder still opened in the HUB to display the accounts in the folder. But I don't have that much stuff in the HUB - nor could my Z10's battery handle that much syncing.
    05-06-14 09:51 AM
    Personally, I would not find this useful for me, as to me, this seems to be the intent of the Hub.
    Why do I need to consolidate email accounts, in one email folder, if that is already done for me, in the Hub?

If one wanted to do this, I guess they could have the other email accounts forward to one central email account, as a work-around. Depends on the usage scenario.
    05-06-14 09:55 AM
    I can only imagine how long some people's hubs are. Not really an extra step because now you have to scroll every time and that's kinda a step in itself.

Posted via CB10
    05-06-14 10:53 AM
    I got it!!!! How about a Non priority HUB to hold the folders you don't check but let's say...once a year hahahah

Posted via CB10
    05-06-14 12:16 PM