I have run across a strange diagnostic box that is in the bottom left corner of the screen on 10.2.0.810. It displays current cpu, memory, fps, events at some other display related numbers. I'm pretty sure i triggered it to appear with a gesture or combo but I have no idea how i did it. It also doesn't appear on screenshots. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Jonathan
    07-31-13 06:52 PM
    It's mention many times in the 810 thread, and many other threads..... read and ye shall find

Posted via CB10
    07-31-13 06:55 PM
    swipe down across the battery icon on the top left corner. It will cycle thru 2 displays and off
    jimpilot and haricharan like this.
    07-31-13 07:04 PM
    I guess i shouldn't have stopped reading the 810 thread at page 54. I found the answer on page 57. I appreciate your guidance.
    stevepar likes this.
    07-31-13 07:05 PM
    Thanks! I saw this strange window this morning and had no idea what was going on.

Posted via CB10
    07-31-13 07:51 PM
    I guess i shouldn't have stopped reading the 810 thread at page 54. I found the answer on page 57. I appreciate your guidance.
    Or page 1...

FAQ
    There's some statistics (CPU, Memory...) or graphs on the screen of my phone, how can I remove it?
    It's there because you are running a developer build. Swipe down from the battery icon to cycle through each phase (none displayed, numerical statistics, graphs).
    habs_fan and d3rd like this.
    07-31-13 08:38 PM
    Sorry. I obviously didn't see that. Please forgive.
    07-31-13 09:38 PM
    I have run across a strange diagnostic box that is in the bottom left corner of the screen on 10.2.0.810. It displays current cpu, memory, fps, events at some other display related numbers. I'm pretty sure i triggered it to appear with a gesture or combo but I have no idea how i did it. It also doesn't appear on screenshots. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Jonathan
    Yes considering how many times this has been mentioned, I'll just copy and paste my former answer as appropriate, please find the following useful:

CPU [First Number: Estimated System CPU Usage, for both cores combined] [Second Number: CPU Runtime of the Application] [Third Number: GPU Runtime of the Application]
    MEMORY [First Number: Private Pool of the Application] [Second Number: Available System Memory]
    FPS [First Number: Framerate of the Main Window] [Second Number: Framerate for the Display]
    EVENTS [First Number: Count of Input Events Performed on the Current Window] [Second Number: Total Count of Input Events on the Screen]
    OBJECT Irrelevant for this...
    API Count of the Calls to OpenGPL, for the Application
    DRAW Count of the Calls to Draw, for the Application
    TRIANGLE Number of Triangles for the Application
    VERTEX Number of Vertices in Use for the Application

The graph that is the second screen of the dev tools are lines, which some are asking about, one line exists for each the API count, DRAW count, TRIANGLE count, and VERTEX count.
    07-31-13 09:58 PM
    I apologize if I have caused anyone reading or responding to this post any grief or mental anguish for my lack of following basic forum research rules. It was not my intention. I will make sure that I fully read all related documentation and/or instructions prior to engaging a new post. I am now fully aware of the expectations and responsibilities that I have been charged with.
    07-31-13 10:22 PM
    I wouldn't take it so serious...it's not a big deal if you missed the information...it is a lot of posts to sort through...cant expect everyone to read every post

Posted via CB10
    07-31-13 10:32 PM
    I apologize if I have caused anyone reading or responding to this post any grief or mental anguish for my lack of following basic forum research rules. It was not my intention. I will make sure that I fully read all related documentation and/or instructions prior to engaging a new post. I am now fully aware of the expectations and responsibilities that I have been charged with.
    It's not an issue, for something like this, I just keep seeing it over and over and it does deserve more attention because most people sweep it under the rug because they can tell you it's there, but they no nothing else about it except how to show it/hide it. I have included the explanation in a bit more detail within out the OS Leak group's FAQ documentation. Hopefully this will clear things up for more people in the future.
    07-31-13 10:40 PM
    The thing is it has been asked in almost every thread on here. Just like the screen reader mode question. When I start to follow a leak I'm all over it and start reading from the beginning. I don't read everything at once, but whenever I come back to the thread on CB10 on my z10 it picks up where I left off last. I love that. That's why in any of my recent posts I don't have any questions that may have been asked already. I think what annoys people is when someone goes straight to the last page and doesn't see the previous posts. Or they start a completely new thread. Just my 5 cents (no more pennies here lol)

Posted via CB10
    07-31-13 10:44 PM
    The thing is it has been asked in almost every thread on here. Just like the screen reader mode question. When I start to follow a leak I'm all over it and start reading from the beginning. I don't read everything at once, but whenever I come back to the thread on CB10 on my z10 it picks up where I left off last. I love that. That's why in any of my recent posts I don't have any questions that may have been asked already. I think what annoys people is when someone goes straight to the last page and doesn't see the previous posts. Or they start a completely new thread. Just my 5 cents (no more pennies here lol)

Posted via CB10
    For most things, yes, but as I said for this very few people can actually explain it, just saying how to enable/disable it doesn't suffice for most, so to help with this in the future I have taken the precaution of updating our documentation that'll be provided in the future...
    Pdinos3 likes this.
    07-31-13 10:55 PM
    Good call. Good call.

Posted via CB10
    07-31-13 10:56 PM

Thanks,
    I'm not sure but I was under the impression that developers tend to likebto diagnose problems...

You have a Development OS so it contains diagnostics code. What do you expct?

Posted via CB10
    08-01-13 02:50 AM
    swipe down across the battery icon on the top left corner. It will cycle thru 2 displays and off
    You know this is an example of what Crackberry used to be like; someone asks a question and someone answers it if they know the answer.

How did we get to the point that when someone asks a question 5 people can't wait to yell at him about search etc. Not sure who appointed them the Crackberry police.

Thanks howarmat for upholding the generosity that used to be Crackberry.
    draconis123 likes this.
    08-01-13 08:16 AM
    You know this is an example of what Crackberry used to be like; someone asks a question and someone answers it if they know the answer.

How did we get to the point that when someone asks a question 5 people can't wait to yell at him about search etc. Not sure who appointed them the Crackberry police.

Thanks howarmat for upholding the generosity that used to be Crackberry.
    I was just about to say that. Who cares if someone started a new thread for an already answered question? It takes longer to complain about it than it does just to answer.

Posted via CB10
    jimpilot likes this.
    08-01-13 08:24 AM