04-03-15 08:59 AM
60 123
tools
    I've made a number of special-occasion videos using StoryMaker. Everyone who sees them wants a copy. Give it a try!
    If you search CrackBerry, you will find lots of StoryMaker videos. Also check out this thread:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ge-fun-791989/

I also agree with those complaining about the CB app being a hog! I was at 600 MB before I deleted and re-installed.
    akawarrior likes this.
    04-02-14 12:18 AM
    It's a very nice app, I use it quite often. But I think it should be on BlackBerry World not loaded by default on the system
    Why? That's like saying I don't want AC as standard in my car because it has a slight affect on my fuel usage.

Having StoryMaker in BB10 enhances the overall UX. If people don't want to use it because they feel it uses resources, then they don't have to use it.

Posted via CB10
    akawarrior likes this.
    04-06-14 01:53 PM
    I've used Story Maker but very disappointed about not being able to send it to any family due to size limitations. Also not everyone wants to post or send their creations via Facebook and YouTube. Should be able to send via BBM with no size limits since BBRY is trying to promote BBM as the "Primer" social app.

Posted via CB10
    akawarrior likes this.
    04-06-14 02:14 PM
    I use Story Maker all the time. It's one of those apps that sets BB10 apart from the other platforms.

Posted via CB10
    I am. I have a Q5 and hence only less than 8 GB of available memory. Not everyone has a Z30, Z10 or Q10!

Channel for BlackBerry users in India
    akawarrior likes this.
    04-06-14 02:22 PM
    I've used Story Maker but very disappointed about not being able to send it to any family due to size limitations. Also not everyone wants to post or send their creations via Facebook and YouTube. Should be able to send via BBM with no size limits since BBRY is trying to promote BBM as the "Primer" social app.

Posted via CB10
    You can use DroopBox ect.

Posted via CB10
    akawarrior likes this.
    04-06-14 07:55 PM
    I use Story Maker all the time. It's one of those apps that sets BB10 apart from the other platforms.

Posted via CB10
    I'm sure Android and even Apple has similar native app like Story Maker. I believed I saw it somewhere in Youtube

Posted via CB10
    04-06-14 11:38 PM
    Why? That's like saying I don't want AC as standard in my car because it has a slight affect on my fuel usage.

Having StoryMaker in BB10 enhances the overall UX. If people don't want to use it because they feel it uses resources, then they don't have to use it.

Posted via CB10
    That's a poor comparison, you can't survive hot summer or cold winter in the car without the AC but you definitely could just "install" Story Maker when you need or just remove it when you don't want

Posted via CB10
    akawarrior likes this.
    04-07-14 03:36 AM
    That's a poor comparison, you can't survive hot summer or cold winter in the car without the AC but you definitely could just "install" Story Maker when you need or just remove it when you don't want

Posted via CB10
    Many people in old cars survive just fine without AC.

BTW
    Can't survive cold winter without Air Conditioning?

Posted via CB10
    04-07-14 05:00 AM
    This sucks. But is what it is!

Posted via CB10
    Yep but its been updated and now you can clear the cache.. Woohoo..
    Also black theme..

akawarrior..
    05-15-14 08:49 AM
    Are you guys really that tight with available memory that you need to go around removing built in apps?
    Posted via CB10
    Here's why for me:
    I chose to put the android version of Slacker on my Q5 so i can use the download feature, bc the Blackberry 10 version doesnt even offer caching your music. Unfortunately the android version wont use my sd card, only system memory! The Q5 only has 6 gigs to work with.

I would have been fine, though, except for that OTA BB10.3 update which uses up most of the total memory i had (which i would have been very happy not to receive).

While it does work great it is limited by
    1. Cant have as big of a downloaded playlist due to limited memory, and
    2. The interface is missing alot of features like being able to add a song you like to an existing playlist for the next time you download. The funnest thing, have a play list of newly-found songs you like to have for offline playing... I didnt think the Q5s lack of memory would cramp my style any, but it does.

Slacker for BB7 is a powerhouse feature and my favorite thing to have on my phone period. For this reason i am considering going back to just using it on the 9360 so i can have all the features again.

Change sucks
    Larry Harper likes this.
    04-03-15 08:59 AM
60 123