Ok so i made an amazing video with Story Maker the problem is story maker randomly decided to combine certain pictures to a split screen (2 or 3 per screen) how do I remove that? I tried long pressing and everything I could think of, Who knows that can help me?

Posted via CB10
    07-01-13 01:39 PM
    I believe you can't control how story maker do the transition of the pictures

Posted using The Z10
    07-01-13 02:05 PM
    Ok so i made an amazing video with Story Maker the problem is story maker randomly decided to combine certain pictures to a split screen (2 or 3 per screen) how do I remove that? I tried long pressing and everything I could think of, Who knows that can help me?

Posted via CB10
    It has to do with the orientation of the file. Portrait pictures usually get combined with others on the same screen so you have no black edges.
    The trick is to edit the pictures before you start Story Maker so that they will fill the screen. Black and white mode will zoom in so that it fills the screen also...

Hope this helps!

Posted via CB10
    araskin likes this.
    07-01-13 02:37 PM
    Thanks a lot for your help

Posted via CB10
    07-01-13 05:36 PM
    Always welcome

Posted via CB10
    07-01-13 07:41 PM
    ok, so i'm a little late to this party as i forgot i had this story maker thing until i stumbled on it today...i tried to do a video to try it out and although it gives me the option to add music when i do and play it back there is no music to be heard...my music lives on my sd card so does this only work if you have music on the device??
    07-03-13 07:43 PM
    I think it should work either way does the song play properly when played in the music player? If it does try raising the volume up all the way 2 seconds after the video starts playing in story maker.

Posted via CB10
    07-03-13 07:57 PM
    ok, so i'm a little late to this party as i forgot i had this story maker thing until i stumbled on it today...i tried to do a video to try it out and although it gives me the option to add music when i do and play it back there is no music to be heard...my music lives on my sd card so does this only work if you have music on the device??
    I finally figured that out. When you choose which song that you want to use, before you click on done, click on the song title. When it starts to play, then click done. It doesn't matter where the song is stored. Device or SD or wherever.

Posted via CB10
    omega supreme likes this.
    07-03-13 09:35 PM
    I finally figured that out. When you choose which song that you want to use, before you click on done, click on the song title. When it starts to play, then click done. It doesn't matter where the song is stored. Device or SD or wherever.

Posted via CB10
    that was it, thanks...wish they had a walkthrough for when you 1st use it like some other apps do or at least put it in the settings. it's pretty bare bones as it is so you'd think a small page with 3-4 bullet points wouldn't have killed them...unlike the old devices like the Bold (which i just found out they are referred to as legacy devices now) if you did a search it would take you to a user's guide for each app built in...the z10 simply opens the app you put a search for....gee thanks blackberry
    07-04-13 12:15 AM
    Actually, if you open the HELP APP then you can search for information on the OS or apps provided by BlackBerry...

Story Maker help-img_00000187.png
    Story Maker help-img_00000186.png

Posted via CB10
    omega supreme likes this.
    07-04-13 12:20 AM