Hi all,

Sorry if this is a daft question. I have looked about and not seen anything that answers my question. I've been using BB10 for the first ever time since the launch of the Passport (got mine a day or two after release). I've gotten to grips with everything but for the life of me cannot figure out how to change the settings for the LED flash.

I love the flashing light as it alerts me to work emails, but I really want to turn it off. I hate having to open up the hub to stop the flashing light every time someone comments on something on Facebook. Is there a way I can change this?

Thanks in advance!

JB
    12-07-14 07:00 PM
    Hi all,

Sorry if this is a daft question. I have looked about and not seen anything that answers my question. I've been using BB10 for the first ever time since the launch of the Passport (got mine a day or two after release). I've gotten to grips with everything but for the life of me cannot figure out how to change the settings for the LED flash.

I love the flashing light as it alerts me to work emails, but I really want to turn it off. I hate having to open up the hub to stop the flashing light every time someone comments on something on Facebook. Is there a way I can change this?

Thanks in advance!

JB
    go to notification settings, tap normal profile, tap Customize App Notifications. go down to facebook app. tap and turn off led. set it to default.
    12-07-14 09:43 PM
    Thanks so much!

Posted via CB10
    12-08-14 11:27 AM