Ever since I updated to 10.3.1 the music player has a problem. In the albums tab when I tap on an album, I get a black screen with no songs listed, only the usual playing now track at the top. If I hit play all in the menu the music plays though. The same thing happens in the artists tab. I tap on an artist and I get a black screen. However the genres tab is fine and the songs are listed.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks
    03-11-15 02:30 AM
    Ever since I updated to 10.3.1 the music player has a problem. In the albums tab when I tap on an album, I get a black screen with no songs listed, only the usual playing now track at the top. If I hit play all in the menu the music plays though. The same thing happens in the artists tab. I tap on an artist and I get a black screen. However the genres tab is fine and the songs are listed.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks
    Add to that the stutter when changing volume, low volume in headphones and the delayed active frame

Posted via CB10
    DeviceTester likes this.
    03-11-15 03:08 AM
    Add to that the stutter when changing volume, low volume in headphones and the delayed active frame
    Posted via CB10
    Mmm, these all seem fine in mine ....
    Last edited by palosanto; 03-11-15 at 10:57 AM.
    03-11-15 10:34 AM
    Agreed with Thesmartmale... the music player needs a major overhaul. Everytime I touch the volume buttons it skips.

Posted via CB10
    03-11-15 11:18 AM
    Agreed. The new music player is quite awful. Lagging a lot with a larger collection, skipping if you touch the UI or access controls (like volume keys).
    On top of this: My earbuds with three keys stops working after a while - I guess a fixed number of keypress events are filling the buffer. (The key-strokes are not translated into volume or skip actions. It is definitely a software issue as a) it was working with no flaws on 10.2.1 and b) a reboot fixes it.)

Posted via CB10
    03-11-15 11:39 AM
    Mine works flawlessly. I stream music in my car and while at home.

I would suggest you reload the software.
    03-11-15 11:49 AM
    Mine works flawlessly. I stream music in my car and while at home.

I would suggest you reload the software.
    Done that, nothing got fixed, I was in my friends car the other day and had AUX connected and every time I change volume or do anything there is stutter, I don't have to tell you what he said , had no reply since it is a bug, a shameful one

Posted via CB10
    03-11-15 12:12 PM
    After updating to os10.3.1, my volume key does not work when playing something (music or video) plz fix this bug or is their any solution??

Posted via CB10
    03-11-15 03:29 PM
    Oh lord is this app every brutal now
    - volume is way too quiet now
    -podcasts consistently cut out or are choppy
    -if tracks are paused for long periods of time, as soon as I hit play or plug in the USB to charge it, the app crashes
    - using any combo of dlna or Bluetooth with wifi turned on causes all music on sd card to disappear from the app. Only a reboot can get the phone to then rescan the card
    -ive had it connected via aux and Bluetooth to both cars and randomly the music will stop, and music on sd card disappears
    -if there's an incoming call. The music stops but there is at least a 2 second delay between it stopping and the phone actually ringing...just dead air.

That's all for now :s

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 Oreo
    03-12-15 10:43 AM
    This os update is brutal. I haven't been able to access my 32 gig sd card all day. No amount of reboots will force the phone to find it.
    Also not seen using file manager.

Worst.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 Oreo
    03-12-15 02:56 PM
    I must be the only guy who hasn't had any issues with the music player since updating. My player functions just as well now as it did before the update. I'm sorry to hear my experience is not shared.

JB

Posted internationally thanks to my Passport
    03-12-15 03:13 PM
    After some research in the leaks forum, I decided to try the airtunes (player) bar file from one of the latest leaks.
    It's one of the many files included in a zip archive of that release (10.3.1.2480)
    It says passport only but I figured that the music player file might be also good for my phone (Z30).
    I installed it with the BB sideloading tool and it worked. It fixed all my issues !

The thread where I got it from (after downloading the whole thing ...) is here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...-only-1000622/

If you want to avoid the big download, here is the bar file by itself which is all you need. Give it a try, it might fix yours too.
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...7%2Bsigned.bar

Let me know how it goes
    03-12-15 03:28 PM
    That OS will be coming out for everyone in a matter of a week or two so I'll wait

Posted via CB10
    03-12-15 04:27 PM
    My player on z10 doesn't work. All files show up and it plays but it skips through the songs. Plays about 2 seconds then skips to the next track

Posted via CB10
    03-16-15 02:34 PM
    Also my headset volume goes up and down on its own.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-15 02:35 PM