BB10 cant even do the simplest phone operations smoothly or efficiently (calls and text)
    I definitely don't agree with that. Quite the opposite.
    Killjoyhere and moyah8 like this.
    03-14-16 12:25 PM
    I definitely don't agree with that. Quite the opposite.
    And I second that.

If it's one thing that BlackBerry does well, it is just that.. calls, email and texts! That to me, is the holding factor.. the smoothness of how it all Blends together! Share genius this BB10 OS!

Posted via CB10 on my ClassicSQC100-1/10.3.2.2876
    Killjoyhere likes this.
    03-14-16 12:28 PM
    You'd be recommending that they get on a ship that's on its last voyage to dry dock where it's going to be mothballed and then stripped down for parts.

Only if they are very tech savvy, in to obscure tech and finding workarounds would I still recommend BB10.

Posted from the CB10 app on my BlackBerry Z30 STA100-2/10.3.2.2789 on O2 UK - Activated on BES10.2.6.28
    03-14-16 12:33 PM
    What is the problem with the browser? I find myself a lot of times moving from my iPhone 6 on iOS 9 to my Passport to use its Web browser to be able to access properly a lot of Web sites I am not able to on the iPhone....

I am not saying there is no problem, just trying to understand where it is happening...

Posted via CB10
    I'm finding that ad blocking has almost stopped which makes some areas just unbearable. Some sites I used to use with speed no longer work but they still work on a 4 year old android . BlackBerry is letting bb10 die and I understand but I hate to see it

Posted with my shiny new Priv
    03-14-16 03:14 PM
    Time to get a Windows Phone
    Killjoyhere likes this.
    03-14-16 03:17 PM
    Dude that ship has already sunk lol

Posted via CB10
    app_Developer likes this.
    03-14-16 08:41 PM
    I too used to do it almost everytime...and have also made so many buy it...but I am afraid to do that anymore...coz all those who took and all those who I can convince are the ones who asks for apps. So thinking about both apps and uncertainties about bb10 future, I dont suggest bb10 to anybody anymore....

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2876
    This

Posted via CB10
    03-14-16 09:16 PM
    This

Posted via CB10
    I'll probably be getting a Windows phone.

Posted via CB10
    03-14-16 09:27 PM
    Dude that ship has already sunk lol

Posted via CB10
    Not worse than BlackBerry 10. Maybe better when the Elite x3 from hp come out. Will see after those reviews
    I the fact that there is a call blocking for call, txt and email baked into the system, that alone is worth a lot to me. Which BlackBerry doesn't have.
    Killjoyhere likes this.
    03-14-16 10:23 PM
    Windows Phone?!??? That sounds like self-torture mode xtreme edition... :-)

Posted via CB10
    03-14-16 10:46 PM
    Not worse than BlackBerry 10. Maybe better when the Elite x3 from hp come out. Will see after those reviews
    I the fact that there is a call blocking for call, txt and email baked into the system, that alone is worth a lot to me. Which BlackBerry doesn't have.
    Care to add me on BBM?

Posted via CB10
    03-14-16 11:00 PM
    Care to add me on BBM?

Posted via CB10

Here is my pin: 2B67783C
    03-14-16 11:06 PM
    I'd still recommend a BB 10 OS device if they don't really have any need for any of the applications which BB devices don't have access to (either native apps or Android apps that work). I've always preferred BB 10 over Android and iOS as far as functionality, though the main issues I've had are with how BB 10 handles contacts which is buggy at times. Of course the applications have been always lacking with BB, but overall, I've rarely had any issues using it.
    moyah8 likes this.
    03-15-16 12:20 AM
    fear of BlackBerry phones being discontinued has nothing to do with whether it is good now. its the best to me, but so is BBOS7, so why listen to me? i will pick another brand only when i can no longer use BlackBerry. i still think they could come back into popular use, if people only know.

interesting with all the shouting going on in the media about how apple protects your privacy there is not a peep about BlackBerrys. its no coincidence there is a media blackout except for negative news.

how you use a phone will affect whether you want a BlackBerry. if BlackBerry can do it all, it does it the best, IMO.
    If you think BlackBerry is protecting your privacy unless you're on BES, you're sadly mistaken. It's basically the same thing as what used to be macs have no viruses, sure, if no-one cares about them, and there's such little demand for the devices, of course there won't be viruses.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-16 08:22 PM
    If the phone is free...why not. But no point in throwing good money away for a glorified PDA in due course.

RedBerry Passport /10.3.2.2876 / Telus
    03-15-16 10:58 PM
    Windows Phone?!??? That sounds like self-torture mode xtreme edition... :-)

Posted via CB10
    Yup. Definition of insanity.

RedBerry Passport /10.3.2.2876 / Telus
    03-15-16 10:59 PM
    Bb10 to someone, hmm!! Lemme think : yes we can, to the one whom we hate so much :P

BlackBerry can torture to death with their little suprises

Posted via CB10
    03-15-16 11:06 PM
    If you think BlackBerry is protecting your privacy unless you're on BES, you're sadly mistaken. It's basically the same thing as what used to be macs have no viruses, sure, if no-one cares about them, and there's such little demand for the devices, of course there won't be viruses.
    Posted via CB10
    The privacy protection is dependent in large part to the use, or non-use, of apps that needlessly attch to your private information, which tend to be android apps not that they're all bad. For instance IA I heard on the Internet radio this morning, a famously popular thing to download is a flashlight app that just happens to 'need' access to your microphone. You bet your @$$ it will turn on your microphone, ostensibly to hear what you talk about and see what kinds of ads you need targeted towards you.

I had an LG that liked to snap my picture when I wasn't even touching it. The phone wouldn't work without the rear facing camera lens on because it had to make eye contact with you.

BlackBerry don't keep reinstalling apps you don't want, or force-run data eating / data mining apps behind your back, or get so bogglifiedwith background apps they crash on you when YOU want to do something with YOUR phone.

I think the non-hacking of a BlackBerry is about more than dis-use.

Love em or leave em, I guess! I'm staying loyal to the best there is, personally I don't need the apps that I can't get, I don't have any such problem. Except sometimes a music app I wish for, but generally the web page works fine as a desktop on a BlackBerry.
    moyah8 likes this.
    03-26-16 11:01 AM
    No, just don't. They won't like u for letting them get a device that's doomed

Posted via CB10
    03-26-16 01:23 PM
44 12