One feature that I really wished my current (and previous) blackberry phones have is the favorites contacts group. Like in android or iphones, if you go into contacts, you have a favorites tab where you can easily access your favorites contacts in one place. From the Z10 reviews and demos, it seems that the new BB10's contacts still does not have a favorite contacts group. Can anyone confirm this? If it's true, why can't RIM implement this simple but very useful feature? So how does Z10 manage favorites contacts then?
    01-31-13 08:35 AM
    Hi,

You can add contacts as a favourite so they show under a favourites tab in the contacts app, I am currently trying to find if you can divide them further such as work, friends family etc.
    02-03-13 02:55 PM
    Is there a favorite contacts tab in the BB10 contacts (similar to those in Android and iPhone)? I was looking at the Z10 demo and review videos, and didn't see it.

Right now I am using BB9900, and although I could set a contact to be my favorite contacts, but I can only access my favorites contacts if I clicked BB Menu button, select Filter, check Favorites and only then I can see my list of selected favorite contacts. Way to much steps, in the end I didn't use it. I was hoping BB10 would (finally) add a favorite contacts tab like those in android and iphone.
    02-04-13 12:04 AM