Seeing clearly that BlackBerry is moving in a direction that doesnt include me or my business, I moved on. To an iPhone. Three weeks ago.

I'M BAAAACK!

This OS is just so good, so perfectly matched foe me, my work, and my general sense of efficiency. I know my BlackBerry days are going to sunset sooner than I want, but until then, I'm rocking this Z30! 2+ years and 5 screen replacements later, it still serves me better than a new iPhone.

Rhetorical question: how many stories like mine would it take for Chen to find a special place in his plan for those willing to pay a premium to keep BB10 going with new hardware???

Posted via CB10
    02-10-16 04:59 PM
    its not going to happen sad but true they have moved on already
    02-10-16 05:15 PM
    Did the same... iOS is nice but nothing comparable on the market that suits my needs better than OS10... First changed back to my black Q10... Now using white PP since 2 weeks and asking my self, why not from the start instead of an iPhone 6???

Posted via CB10
    02-10-16 05:48 PM
    Seeing clearly that BlackBerry is moving in a direction that doesnt include me or my business, I moved on. To an iPhone. Three weeks ago.

I'M BAAAACK!

This OS is just so good, so perfectly matched foe me, my work, and my general sense of efficiency. I know my BlackBerry days are going to sunset sooner than I want, but until then, I'm rocking this Z30! 2+ years and 5 screen replacements later, it still serves me better than a new iPhone.

Rhetorical question: how many stories like mine would it take for Chen to find a special place in his plan for those willing to pay a premium to keep BB10 going with new hardware???

Posted via CB10
    My wife's IPhone 5 simply doesn't get e-mails in time, they keep on arriving in clusters, sometimes two days after. We had it checked, it was ok. Such a thing never happened on my Z30. Another reason to keep it working.

Posted via CB10
    02-11-16 04:45 PM
    It's a wonderful os, just came out too little too late. Still love it though.

Posted via CB10
    02-11-16 05:30 PM
    My wife's IPhone 5 simply doesn't get e-mails in time, they keep on arriving in clusters, sometimes two days after. We had it checked, it was ok. Such a thing never happened on my Z30. Another reason to keep it working.

Posted via CB10
    Check the iphones settings
    02-11-16 05:51 PM