I've read this whole poast and maybe I missed it. I was wondering since the Z30 download via Sachesi is STA 100-2 if that makes a difference when my Z30 is STA 100-3. I've always done the auto loader. THANK YOU

Rockin Z30 on 10.2.1.3253 on AT&T
    08-09-14 09:45 PM
    I've read this whole poast and maybe I missed it. I was wondering since the Z30 download via Sachesi is STA 100-2 if that makes a difference when my Z30 is STA 100-3. I've always done the auto loader. THANK YOU

All Z30 are the same.

BlackBerry is a better experience
    Mecca EL likes this.
    08-09-14 09:47 PM
    All Z30 are the same.

BlackBerry is a better experience
    THANK YOU so much for the lightning fast reply

08-09-14 09:50 PM
    Verizon Z10 STL 100-4. Upgraded using Sachesi. All seems to be working great except The Weather Channel app.
    When I click on it, quick flash, back to home page, will not open. Just read 6 pages to catch up from last night,
    doesn't seem that anyone else is having this problem. Any ideas are appreciated.
    Yes, did a hard reset also, so far nothing I have tried works.
    Thanks.
    Delete and reinstall app?!
    I didn't upgrade yet... stilll reading here! ;-)

BlackBerry*Q10, T-Mobile Germany - SQN100-3, Running OS 10.2.1.2941
    08-09-14 11:16 PM
    "Download all" folder installed in one step via sachesi. Everything went well. Pretty impressed by call quality and reception on the radio so far. Will report back on anything else after a day or two. Cheers.

Posted via CB10
    08-09-14 11:24 PM
    Yeh. $2 or $3 for basic I think. They've some "premium" version too for more $$. What it does special, who knows. But I've stuck with them due to their cell coverage. Yeh, the fees bother me...I thought of that.

Via my simply amazing ? Q10 10.2.2.1531
    I've had same VVM scenario happen to me following an OS upgrade...Try calling your VM and entering your PIN, this should prompt your VMM to reactivate...Let me know if this works out for you on Verizon. Always has for me on AT&T.
    08-09-14 11:39 PM
    I loaded up the core OS and radio, it debricked my Z3. I don't know which of the 2 was not compatible with the device. Let me be particular with my findings. I opened Sachesi 1.2.1, connected my device and loaded the Core OS. After loading the Core OS bar file, the device went off - which is usual. However, I had to press the power button three times, each time holding down the power button for more than a minute. Every time I unpress the button, the led flashes red for about 2 seconds but nothing happened next. It was only after the 3rd time I pressed the power button that the device did a restart. It went on fine, thus, I plugged it again to my laptop to load up the radio bar file via Sachesi. After loading up, the device went off again. I pressed the power button once to attempt a restart. Unfortunately, the screen went blank. After two retries, the blackberry logo loaded up just for a sec then went off again. This went on for three times until it failed. The led flashed red, blinking 2 times in successions of 2 or 3- that I took as a sign that I may have bricked the phone. Twas a good thing I had an autoloader for Z3 ready. Opened the autoloader then plugged in the phone. Fortunately, the device resurrected. I don't know if the autoloaders for the Z3 will work. The one in the OP is rather big to download 2GB. The one shared by thurask via bitcasa takes time to download. Might just wait for an OTA update just to be sure. Hope someone though can enlighten Z3 users like why the Core OS and Radio did not work. Thanks!
    08-09-14 11:53 PM
    "Download all" folder installed in one step via sachesi. Everything went well. Pretty impressed by call quality and reception on the radio so far. Will report back on anything else after a day or two. Cheers.

Posted via CB10
    Glad it worked out for you!
    torcheredsole56 likes this.
    08-09-14 11:56 PM
    I've had same VVM scenario happen to me following an OS upgrade...Try calling your VM and entering your PIN, this should prompt your VMM to reactivate...Let me know if this works out for you on Verizon. Always has for me on AT&T.
    I've tried that. No dice. I've had VVM issues in the past as well and have always gotten around them. It's still a work in-progress. I've swiped down from the top into phone settings, it appears VVM has never been set up or subscribed to, that's where it eventually fails. If it at least said "deactivate" I'd try that but it doesn't. Tried from the BB setup app, same result. Hard resets, nothing. Otherwise the phone runs like a champ.

08-10-14 12:23 AM
    I've tried that. No dice. I've had VVM issues in the past as well and have always gotten around them. It's still a work in-progress. I've swiped down from the top into phone settings, it appears VVM has never been set up or subscribed to, that's where it eventually fails. Tried from the BB setup app, same result. Hard resets, nothing. Otherwise the phone runs like a champ.

Hoping VVM still works for me once I upgrade to 1.3.2.1531. Will let you know how I make out.

Posted on CB10 with my Snappy Q5.
    08-10-14 12:27 AM
    I've done the radio and core OS. Where is everyone getting the updated bars from?

Posted via CB10
    08-10-14 12:34 AM
    I've done the radio and core OS. Where is everyone getting the updated bars from?

Posted via CB10
    Put the codes in sachesi and download all files. Nobody has separated the bars and uploaded them as a single package yet

Posted via CB10
    juliankueh likes this.
    08-10-14 12:46 AM
    This is what a search result in this very same thread will yield. lol.... man sometimes
    Here's a link for the 134 updated bars over 10.2.1.3253:
    https://mega.co.nz/#!B94kXZqB!75dw9u...tRFZ1Lp7LifEBs

Posted via CB10
    Put the codes in sachesi and download all files. Nobody has separated the bars and uploaded them as a single package yet

Posted via CB10
    juliankueh likes this.
    08-10-14 01:03 AM
    This is going in op now

Here's a link for the 134 updated bars over 10.2.1.3253:
    https://mega.co.nz/#!B94kXZqB!75dw9u...tRFZ1Lp7LifEBs
    Furell, tryfe, juliankueh and 1 others like this.
    08-10-14 01:25 AM
    Still no love for o2 Germany!

Can anyone confirm the release for both deutsche Telekom and Vodafone Germany?

Posted on CB 10 and typed on the best Keyboard ever
    08-10-14 01:41 AM
    OK, the problem with being able to enter or change your VMail password on vzw has finally been fixed!!!

From my Z30
    Not on my STL100-4.
    08-10-14 01:48 AM
    @koebi90: Deutsche Telekom

SR 10.2.2.932 - OS10.2.2.1531 Findings and Fixes-img_20140809_011606.png

BlackBerry*Q10, T-Mobile Germany - SQN100-3, Running OS 10.2.1.2941
    koebi90 likes this.
    08-10-14 01:49 AM
    I loaded up the core OS and radio, it debricked my Z3. I don't know which of the 2 was not compatible with the device. Let me be particular with my findings. I opened Sachesi 1.2.1, connected my device and loaded the Core OS. After loading the Core OS bar file, the device went off - which is usual. However, I had to press the power button three times, each time holding down the power button for more than a minute. Every time I unpress the button, the led flashes red for about 2 seconds but nothing happened next. It was only after the 3rd time I pressed the power button that the device did a restart. It went on fine, thus, I plugged it again to my laptop to load up the radio bar file via Sachesi. After loading up, the device went off again. I pressed the power button once to attempt a restart. Unfortunately, the screen went blank. After two retries, the blackberry logo loaded up just for a sec then went off again. This went on for three times until it failed. The led flashed red, blinking 2 times in successions of 2 or 3- that I took as a sign that I may have bricked the phone. Twas a good thing I had an autoloader for Z3 ready. Opened the autoloader then plugged in the phone. Fortunately, the device resurrected. I don't know if the autoloaders for the Z3 will work. The one in the OP is rather big to download 2GB. The one shared by thurask via bitcasa takes time to download. Might just wait for an OTA update just to be sure. Hope someone though can enlighten Z3 users like why the Core OS and Radio did not work. Thanks!
    Maybe you're download & loaded wrong OS?

Posted via CB10
    08-10-14 01:53 AM
    Yesterday update via Sachesi my Z30 to version 10.2.2.932 ..works fine for last 24 hours...also radio is great. I had 3 or full 5 bars on my 4G network
    08-10-14 02:42 AM
    This is what a search result in this very same thread will yield. lol.... man sometimes
    My bad

Posted via CB10
    08-10-14 02:43 AM
    This is going in op now
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    08-10-14 02:43 AM
    Here's what works for me after bricking several times in the past with non-destructive installs: sequence of events always radio first (reboot automatically) followed by core OS (reboot automatically) and then any updated apps. Only then will I attempt to check settings, setup anything new. No security wipe before or after as it defies the objective of a non-destructive install. Just my 2 cents.

Posted via CB10
    08-10-14 02:59 AM
    different mirror please #dropbox
    08-10-14 03:29 AM
    I did this upgrade last night. Let it charge over night and got up this morning. And until now, this is what I got..

I am pretty impressed, based on how of a moderate- heavy user I am and normally it takes time before a fresh installed os battery can settle in, but look

Attachment 289836

Z10 10.2.2.xxxx
    So this means at last z10's battery has improved or not? Did it settled up now and how it is now?
    08-10-14 03:36 AM
    ini os lebik baik
    08-10-14 03:40 AM
793 ... 1314151617 ...