Hi, everyone knows why the skip count won't reset as time goes by? I mean, yesterday I ran out of skips and today when I opened it up and try to skip a song it said I've discovered a premium function. What it's wrong?

/*Passport SQW100-1*/
    10-26-18 08:16 AM
    Hi, everyone knows why the skip count won't reset as time goes by? I mean, yesterday I ran out of skips and today when I opened it up and try to skip a song it said I've discovered a premium function. What it's wrong?

/*Passport SQW100-1*/
    This isn't really the right forum for this, but Spotify's free version has very limited functionality in terms of skipping songs, choosing your own song, etc. Unfortunately you will have to pay for a Premium account if you want to listen "at will."

This is true of Spotify across all platforms--iOS, Android, BB10, desktop Windows, Mac, etc.
    10-26-18 02:26 PM
    This isn't really the right forum for this, but Spotify's free version has very limited functionality in terms of skipping songs, choosing your own song, etc. Unfortunately you will have to pay for a Premium account if you want to listen "at will."

This is true of Spotify across all platforms--iOS, Android, BB10, desktop Windows, Mac, etc.
    Maybe I didn't make myself clear: I'm not complaining cause I can't skip every song. I know that we have 6 skips per hour. My problem, and this I think I did make it clear, is that my count doesn't reset. Meaning if skipped 5 songs, next week I'll skip one and the app will tell me I can't skip more. Hope I was clear enough now

/*Passport SQW100-1*/
    10-26-18 02:54 PM
    Maybe I didn't make myself clear: I'm not complaining cause I can't skip every song. I know that we have 6 skips per hour. My problem, and this I think I did make it clear, is that my count doesn't reset. Meaning if skipped 5 songs, next week I'll skip one and the app will tell me I can't skip more. Hope I was clear enough now

/*Passport SQW100-1*/
    Thanks for the clarification Fab. I still think this is a Spotify Free limitation as it's been my experience that the free version is very erratic in terms of when skip counts reset, etc., but I'll see if I can test that and confirm or not.
    10-26-18 02:57 PM