You know that there has been a big rumor that Jan 27 will be the release date for 10.3.1 in UK. You also know that Z3 has hit FCC. All are true. BlackBerry invitation to India event says "join us to witness the unveiling of our new BlackBerry 10...., which can be a phone or OS.it all makes sense and it should make sense for you too.
    BlackBerry will rollout according to phone versions.
    UK- January 27th.
    India- January 15th.
    USA- February,along with Z3.
    CA- February,along with Z3.
    anon(8908445) likes this.
    01-11-15 01:11 AM
    And the plot thickens...

Posted via CB10
    01-11-15 01:15 AM
    Time will tell
    01-11-15 01:25 AM
    I wonder why different dates for different countries.
    Why not one day, every country, and that very soon.

I really don't get BlackBerry marketing.

Edit:

It actually doesn't make sense. The fact that the classic released didn't bring the OS 10.3.1 to all devices in Those countries. So why would the classic release in India bring the new OS to all devices there?

The UK release makes more sense in this case, but without a source it's hard to believe.
    Last edited by muindor; 01-11-15 at 02:37 AM.
    01-11-15 02:23 AM
    Is these dates officially given by BlackBerry???

Posted via CB10
    01-11-15 02:40 AM
    Rest of Europe release dates? Unlocked devices with no specific vendor?

Posted via CB10
    01-11-15 03:01 AM
    You know that there has been a big rumor that Jan 27 will be the release date for 10.3.1 in UK. You also know that Z3 has hit FCC. All are true. BlackBerry invitation to India event says "join us to witness the unveiling of our new BlackBerry 10...., which can be a phone or OS.it all makes sense and it should make sense for you too.
    UK- January 27th.
    India- January 15th.
    Is this official? Dates from BlackBerry??

Posted via CB10
    01-11-15 03:09 AM
    doesnt seem right tbh

Posted via CB10
    01-11-15 03:12 AM
    Time is finally come. I don't know it's right or wrong date but it's time to wait for official one instead of installing leak. I really very much enjoy leak on my q5 but for z10 I will wait for official one. In date it seems like india is first country to get official update. Hope its true.

P0$ted via z10..
    01-11-15 03:40 AM
    We'll know how true is this in 4 days

Posted via CB10
    01-11-15 04:22 AM
    I wonder why different dates for different countries.
    Why not one day, every country, and that very soon.

I really don't get BlackBerry marketing.
    Server and network capacity, the update is probably pretty large. You don't want users from all around the world downloading that update from your servers at the same time. Yes, Apple does it that way, but they also have the $$$ to manage that with their infrastructure. One step at a time

And it's better to wait and have something good out there rather than a OS with half baked functionalities. Patience is a virtue!

Posted from my Square Monstrosity!
    01-11-15 04:56 AM
    M woking in Bharti Airtel.......Will check with the network team when it's gonna be push through career.

via ZED 30
    01-11-15 05:07 AM
    And tell us. It would be helpful.

P0$ted via z10..
    01-11-15 05:10 AM
    What we have heard, Classics is going to be released in Indian on Jan 15 this doesn't mean that new 10.3.1 will be released for other devices too. Even, classics are being released with OS 10.3.1.1154. We are already using 10.3.1.1949 on Z30. Are we going to get something better to it?
    01-11-15 05:18 AM
    Server and network capacity, the update is probably pretty large. You don't want users from all around the world downloading that update from your servers at the same time. Yes, Apple does it that way, but they also have the $$$ to manage that with their infrastructure. One step at a time

And it's better to wait and have something good out there rather than a OS with half baked functionalities. Patience is a virtue!

Did you forget the difference in user base between BlackBerry and Apple? Lol, if all BlackBerry10 users download it at the same time it shouldn't be a problem

Posted via CB10
    01-11-15 05:50 AM
    Did you forget the difference in user base between BlackBerry and Apple? Lol, if all BlackBerry10 users download it at the same time it shouldn't be a problem

Posted via CB10
    Depending on their existing infrastructure. I don't know the exact number of users nor what their infrastructure looks like, but all I'm saying is that it could be one of the reasons for their incremental method, if what OP saying is indeed how they'll implement it. And if rumors are true, BlackBerry will push updates independent of carrier, which will be the first time. And it would suck if they'd fail. So they might have the capacity, but they're also doing some risk management.

jojo beaconsfield likes this.
    01-11-15 05:57 AM
    When comes out in Europe? And in Spain? Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    FranRamos likes this.
    01-11-15 06:23 AM
    When comes out in Europe? And in Spain? Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    Official word is still February 2015.

01-11-15 06:26 AM
    Official word is still February 2015.

You work for bb? Have a link? Who told you? Begging or end of the month? Is it a different from the leak? I guess if you really know you can give some answers?
    01-11-15 07:18 AM
    You work for bb? Have a link? Who told you? Begging or end of the month? Is it a different from the leak? I guess if you really know you can give some answers?
    No, I don't work for BlackBerry.

Link? http://n4bb.com/blackberry-os-10-3-1-rolling-february/

No word on beginning or end of the month or whether it's different from any leak available.

No one told me, but several sources (see link) have stated that BlackBerry said 'February 2015' when asked about the 10.3.1. update during a Q&A session after the Classic launch event.

Last edited by H4zN; 01-11-15 at 08:18 AM.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    01-11-15 07:58 AM
    But we have had these rumors before that never materialized. Grain of salt. It also means being with Verizon we may never even see an official. Glad we have people here who can get it to us.
    01-11-15 08:14 AM
    UK- January 27th.
    India- January 15th.
    Is this a joke?? An Os update to INDIA before UK and rest of the World?? Invitation to the Indian Media was not clear weather it's about the OS or the Device, but now it's all over the news and the Internet. it's about the launch of the BlackBerry Classic which is exactly on the same date as you mentioned. 15 of January.

Good luck next time......

Waiting for the official Update, never tried a leak.

Posted via CB10
    laketrout73 and anon(8908445) like this.
    01-11-15 08:45 AM
    Is this a joke?? An Os update to INDIA before UK and rest of the World?? Invitation to the Indian Media was not clear weather it's about the OS or the Device, but now it's all over the news and the Internet. it's about the launch of the BlackBerry Classic which is exactly on the same date as you mentioned. 15 of January.

Good luck next time......

Waiting for the official Update, never tried a leak.

Posted via CB10
    It would seem BlackBerry is trying get as close to a worldwide release as possible. But carriers in the US have a history of delayed releases, so it could be that is what is holding it up for all.

Added to that, BlackBerry is trying to get devices back into US carrier stores. The redesigned Passport for AT&T has surely added time to this and as has been speculated here BlackBerry may be trying to reenter the US carrier stores with a full lineup of devices that includes the Passport, Classic, and updated Z3.

Q10SQN100-1/10.3.1.1154 | Bell | via CB10
    01-11-15 09:04 AM
    Is these dates officially given by BlackBerry???

Posted via CB10
    [Speculation] BlackBerry 10.3.1 Official Rollout dates
    01-11-15 09:30 AM
    It would seem BlackBerry is trying get as close to a worldwide release as possible. But carriers in the US have a history of delayed releases, so it could be that is what is holding it up for all.

Added to that, BlackBerry is trying to get devices back into US carrier stores. The redesigned Passport for AT&T has surely added time to this and as has been speculated here BlackBerry may be trying to reenter the US carrier stores with a full lineup of devices that includes the Passport, Classic, and updated Z3.

Q10SQN100-1/10.3.1.1154 | Bell | via CB10
    That would be the most stupid thing BlackBerry ever did, delay everyone for the stupid lazy a$$ U.S carriers and then they call it a global release?!!

Posted via CB10
    rcab likes this.
    01-11-15 01:17 PM
59 123