I installed the leak on the day is was available. I had no real issues till yesterday, the speaker quit. I only get sound with headphones.
    I'm not sure if this is 10.2.1 related.
    Obviously I have checked all setting and nothing has changed. Also tried hard reset.
    I can hear during a phone call but speakerphone is also not working.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by tdaye; 11-23-13 at 07:23 AM.
    11-23-13 07:08 AM
    Play some music, Open back cover, press down fairly hard on the area below the battery where there are some slits in the plastic (NOT UNDER THE BATTERY, keep the battery installed - it's the area between the lower end of the battery (with the +/- signs) and the lower edge of the phone. If you press at some places in that general area you will suddenly start getting the sound, then close back cover.

There are at least 3-4 threads on this issue here as well as on blackberry support page. I had this problem which drove me nuts till I found this solution. It seems to be some loose contacts maybe or something like that. But it gets fixed by pressing. My problem got fixed with this around 3-4 months back.
    11-23-13 07:52 AM
    Play some music, Open back cover, press down fairly hard on the area below the battery where there are some slits in the plastic (NOT UNDER THE BATTERY, keep the battery installed - it's the area between the lower end of the battery (with the +/- signs) and the lower edge of the phone. If you press at some places in that general area you will suddenly start getting the sound, then close back cover.

There are at least 3-4 threads on this issue here as well as on blackberry support page. I had this problem which drove me nuts till I found this solution. It seems to be some loose contacts maybe or something like that. But it gets fixed by pressing. My problem got fixed with this around 3-4 months back.
    wtf, that worked. Too bad I just went through a backup and install of 10.2.1 for nothing lol

thanks man.
    11-23-13 08:00 AM
    Hey!
    I'm having the same issue, but I've tried pressing where pointes ans nothing (my frozen fingers hurt).
    Can you please show where to press exactly?
    Thx

Posted via my awesome Z10 !
    11-23-13 10:01 AM
    I don't do leaks and I had the same problem. I read about pressing a certain spot, but couldn't figure out where they meant, so I ended up gently tapping the lower part of the phone on my palm and that fixed it as well.
    11-23-13 10:30 AM
    My issue with the microphone has been fixed with the latest 10.2.1 leak!
    It wasn't � hardware problem after all!

Posted via my awesome Z10 !
    12-26-13 12:58 PM