So downloaded Sound Cloud today, An Andriod port obviously.

Got home before and started to sign up to an account, Chose the sign up via email option, typed in my email. Started to type a password in and it came up on the suggestions on the keyboard, the whole password? Never seen this before on any other app/text/browser. Needs fixing ASAP.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-13 12:41 PM
    Hi!
    Are you sure the suggestions didn't come up because you have used that password before and the keyboard LEARNED it? It's supposed to learn.
    11-20-13 12:46 PM
    Yes I use that password for Allot of things, but surely the keyboard shouldn't be learning things we type into a password box? And I have never typed it out side of one.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-13 12:52 PM
    You typed your password into a non-password field at one time. It was remembered.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-13 12:53 PM
    I would think though even if the user typed the password at one point outside of a password box, the OS shouldn't give suggestions for the password box. Would be way to easy for someone looking over your shoulder to guess what you might be typing even if the password suggestion is wrong.

Personally I have never seen suggestions on a password box in BB10 but maybe it has to do something with the Android port?
    11-20-13 12:58 PM
    I would think though even if the user typed the password at one point outside of a password box, the OS shouldn't give suggestions for the password box. Would be way to easy for someone looking over your shoulder to guess what you might be typing even if the password suggestion is wrong.

Personally I have never seen suggestions on a password box in BB10 but maybe it has to do something with the Android port?
    That's what I though, maybe it's the Andriod port.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-13 01:03 PM
    You typed your password into a non-password field at one time. It was remembered.

Posted via CB10
    I never have though, there hasn't been a reason to, no friends know my password? Only other think it's been typed into is Password Keeper which is a BlackBerry made app so that defiantly shouldn't be saving words.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-13 01:05 PM
    I am guessing that is an issue with the app. I loathe Sound Cloud and don't use it anyone (on my PC) and I am not familiar with the app....but not much you can do if it's sideloaded.
    11-20-13 01:14 PM
    I am guessing that is an issue with the app. I loathe Sound Cloud and don't use it anyone (on my PC) and I am not familiar with the app....but not much you can do if it's sideloaded.
    It's from BlackBerry World actually, it was just released today, but I get what your saying.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-13 01:24 PM