I am looking for the exact folder. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    04-01-21 11:17 AM
    I am looking for the exact folder. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    Nowhere, unless you sync with Evernote.
    04-01-21 11:52 AM
    Yeah. It's part of the app's own storage. No place you can directly access outside of the app. Mobile apps aren't like PC apps.
    04-01-21 12:45 PM
    Nowhere, unless you sync with Evernote.
    Ah Ok I understand and that is exactly my problem. The remember app on my passport doesn't sync with evernote anymore

Posted via CB10
    04-01-21 12:53 PM
    Yeah. It's part of the app's own storage. No place you can directly access outside of the app. Mobile apps aren't like PC apps.
    OK I understand, thanks

Posted via CB10
    04-01-21 12:53 PM
    Ah Ok I understand and that is exactly my problem. The remember app on my passport doesn't sync with evernote anymore

Posted via CB10
    You can still add the Evernote account, but the login credentials are off the bottom of the screen so you just have to type blind.
    04-01-21 12:55 PM
    OK I understand, thanks

Posted via CB10
    All-Notes Backup in BlackBerry World will export your notes as a plain text file or Word doc, I believe. That's about all you can do in terms of an automated way to get notes off the device.

Remember notes don't sync to Evernote either. A common misconception. Evernote can show up in Remember once you sign in using the process detailed above, but the notes have to live in Evernote. You can't remove existing local Remember notes over to Evernote, for example.
    Last edited by mh1983; 04-01-21 at 01:18 PM.
    04-01-21 12:56 PM
    All-Notes Backup in BlackBerry World will export your notes as a plain text file or Word doc, I believe. That's about all you can do.

Remember notes don't sync to Evernote either. A common misconception. Evernote can show up in Remember once you sign in using the process detailed above, but the notes have to live in Evernote. You can't remove existing local Remember notes over to Evernote, for example.
    You can copy and paste which is a bit labour intensive but if you have a few must have notes may help out.
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    04-01-21 01:05 PM
    You can copy and paste which is a bit labour intensive but if you have a few must have notes may help out.
    Not a sync, but yes, of course, that's an option too.

Nice thing about the above app is that you can get the raw data out of Remember and then email it to yourself. Might be easier to plug it into Evernote or another cloud note option from a desktop/laptop instead of from the phone itself.
    04-01-21 01:06 PM
    You can still add the Evernote account, but the login credentials are off the bottom of the screen so you just have to type blind.
    Not sure if I understood that right. You think I still can sideload the evernote app and have to try login there somewher at the bottom of the page and than add evernote details at the passport account settings and that will work?

Posted via CB10
    04-01-21 01:23 PM
    All-Notes Backup in BlackBerry World will export your notes as a plain text file or Word doc, I believe. That's about all you can do in terms of an automated way to get notes off the device.

OK thanks even if that is not what I wanted to hear

Posted via CB10
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    04-01-21 01:25 PM
    Not sure if I understood that right. You think I still can sideload the evernote app and have to try login there somewher at the bottom of the page and than add evernote details at the passport account settings and that will work?

Posted via CB10
    It's when you add the Evernote account in settings for use in remember. I'm not talking about the app.
    04-01-21 01:27 PM
    It's when you add the Evernote account in settings for use in remember. I'm not talking about the app.
    Ah Ok but I still have to install the evernote app too?

Posted via CB10
    04-01-21 01:29 PM

Posted via CB10
    No. They are unrelated.
    04-01-21 01:29 PM
    No. They are unrelated.
    Maybe you have Screenshot for me? All I see is this circle running and running

Posted via CB10
    04-01-21 01:30 PM

Posted via CB10
    This won't help with your original question and I presume your goal of trying to get the notes out of Remember and put into Evernote.
    04-01-21 01:31 PM
    Maybe you have Screenshot for me? All I see is this circle running and running

Posted via CB10
    Hit the enter/return key a few times. Sometimes it doesn't always register on the first try.
    04-01-21 01:33 PM
    Hit the enter/return key a few times. Sometimes it doesn't always register on the first try.
    Doesn't help I just see the circle

Posted via CB10
    04-01-21 01:35 PM
    Doesn't help I just see the circle

Posted via CB10
    Not sure what else to suggest. Maybe try this thread?

/blackberry-10-apps-f274/evernote-account-remember-integration-1172647/

But let's take a step back and can you let us know what you're trying to do? Do you want your Remember notes brought over to Evernote on the same device? Something else?
    04-01-21 01:39 PM
    Not sure what else to suggest. Maybe try this thread?

/blackberry-10-apps-f274/evernote-account-remember-integration-1172647/

But let's take a step back and can you let us know what you're trying to do? Do you want your Remember notes brought over to Evernote on the same device? Something else?
    If possible I like to add notes in the remember app that are syncing with my evernote account

Posted via CB10
    04-01-21 01:42 PM
    If possible I like to add notes in the remember app that are syncing with my evernote account

Posted via CB10
    When Evernote is working with Remember, you can add Evernote folders instead of local folders. Put whatever you want in them.
    04-01-21 01:47 PM
    When Evernote is working with Remember, you can add Evernote folders instead of local folders. Put whatever you want in them.
    That's the thing; you can't. This suggestion does no good for a slew of notes that already exist locally in Remember.

Evernote folders will APPEAR in Remember, but no, you CAN'T put whatever you want in them from Remember.
    Last edited by mh1983; 04-01-21 at 02:07 PM.
    04-01-21 01:52 PM
    As I posted already in the thread linked above:

Still, I'm unable to move/sync Remember notes to Evernote. I can do a share to Evernote but that somewhat truncates the notes and neither the title nor any attachments carry over. Shoot, so close! Any other suggestions are welcomed.
    04-01-21 01:54 PM

Posted via CB10
    Cool. So as you've seen directly on the phone, doing an Evernote integration is a pain. In any case, it won't help for what you're trying to do with existing notes.

I strongly suggest you use the export app I mentioned above, get the notes into a single file, and email it to yourself. Then, move to a desktop/laptop, get the note file from your email, and then start moving those notes in Evernote from there.
    Rico4you likes this.
    04-01-21 01:59 PM
    Cool. So as you've seen directly on the phone, doing an Evernote integration is a pain. In any case, it won't help for what you're trying to do with existing notes.

I strongly suggest you use the export app I mentioned above, get the notes into a single file, and email it to yourself. Then, move to a desktop/laptop, get the note file from your email, and then start moving those notes in Evernote from there.
    OK thanks

Posted via CB10
    04-01-21 02:02 PM
36 12