I used to connect to my gym's network every night. They ask you to play a 30-sec promo video in order to get connected to their network. One day my Passport suddenly lost the ability to play the promo video and I was never able to connect to that network again. It kind of sucks, because it's a network that I used to access on a daily basis.

I was sure the problem had been due to the update, and got a Leap with 10.3.2. But guess what, it didn't play the video either.

I reported the issue to the BlackBerry customer support but they don't seem to know how to fix it.

Any non-BB10 device will play the video and get connected without issues.

Does anyone know what could have happened or how to fix this problem?
    01-03-17 04:32 PM
    I believe it was 10.3.1 that dropped Flash video for security reasons, but there is an alternative browser that does support Flash.

Have a look at the Zeus Browser in BB World: https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...countrycode=CA
    01-03-17 05:14 PM
    Use Browsie Browser and change the user agent to Android or Safari. Then you will be streamed HTML5 content.

Since it doesn't recognise the BB10 browser, it is assuming you are a desktop and it is trying to stream you flash.
    01-03-17 05:25 PM
    Thank you guys very much for your cooperation. Both browsers seem to do the job. However I don't know how to redirect the automatic login to a browser different from the default.
    01-03-17 07:39 PM
    Hey guys, any idea how I can make the auto login page to be opened in a browser different from the default? If I can't do this then I won't be able to connect to the internet when on that network.

Posted via CB10
    01-04-17 04:22 PM
    Hey guys, any idea how I can make the auto login page to be opened in a browser different from the default? If I can't do this then I won't be able to connect to the internet when on that network.

Posted via CB10
    Are you able to copy the URL link from one browser to another?

If not, try changing the default browser by long pressing a link (through the browser, email, SMS, etc) and press "Open In", select the default app check box and then select your other browser.
    01-04-17 04:48 PM
    Unfortunately I don't see any of those options available. I can't copy the link to the video. And no options from the default browser.

Posted via CB10
    01-04-17 06:04 PM