Hey all,

For the most part, been enjoying the update.

Side note, a friend of mine was just forced to update to 10.2.1. He messaged me about how weird the changes were. I thought he meant 10.3.1, until he started describing swiping left and right to answer calls, instead of up and down! Lol

Anyways, I've noticed the voice to text is way better. Having lived in the dark ages for so long of blackberry's crappie voice recognition software, I'm consistently impressed with how accurate it now is. I use it often.

I've read some people also get the delay when answering calls. Not a deal breaker, but the lag is annoying.

BEING FORCED TO ENTER A NAME FOR CONTACTS. Super annoying. Often I would enter a company phone number, but just put the company name. And leave the first and last names blank. Now it won't allow that. So now I put the company name again, but the doubling looks dumb. I can't just put "front desk" because that's what shows up on my call screen... oh well.

Posted via CB10 on Z30
    03-10-15 08:53 AM
    Maybe you should try a re installation, I just tried to enter a contact only with the company credentials and it worked just fine

Posted via CB10
    03-10-15 10:26 AM
    Maybe it's one of the accounts it's trying to save it on along with phone memory. Only phone memory should allow it.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-15 11:14 AM
    BEING FORCED TO ENTER A NAME FOR CONTACTS. Super annoying. Often I would enter a company phone number, but just put the company name. And leave the first and last names blank.
    I'm running 10.3.1 on my Z30 and can definitely make a contact without a first or last name (or even a company name). No issue here. I would try rebooting your device by holding the volume keys down for 15 seconds.
    03-10-15 12:06 PM
    My contacts sync from Outlook and I can create a contact with just a company.
    03-10-15 12:31 PM
    Hmmm... weird. I will definitely try out a few options. Honestly figured this was part of the os update.

Posted via CB10 on Z30
    03-10-15 05:07 PM
    Seems like it's a sim issue. Local memory is fine. And when I save it my work account email, it's fine. But when I check off sim, it says it needs a contact name when i leave the name part empty, but out in a company name.

Posted via CB10 on Z30
    03-10-15 05:11 PM