As tittle says some of my save contacts sim or local is gone when i restart the phone.

Posted via CB10
    12-10-14 04:19 PM
    Do they disappear from your synced email account?

Posted via CB10
    12-10-14 04:57 PM
    I had a hiccup once where the phone app had previous calls listed by phone number only, not the contact. The associated contacts disappeared. Later in the day, they came back. A reboot didn't fix it, just waiting.
    12-10-14 05:11 PM
    first checked if contacts merge option is on . probably the OS links itself contacts with same name from different social accounts.
    12-10-14 06:31 PM
    Happened to me. I thought they had somehow got erased but I notice my phone get pretty warm. Turned out it reindexed all my contacts for some odd reason. Only happened once.

Posted via CB10
    12-11-14 12:52 AM
    Yeah, contacts app on my roommate's Z10 has issues. Every time she gets in her car it does something different. Loses someone, re-adds them, changes list readouts...maybe BlackBerry will get it going smoothly soon...it's only been 22 months since the new os has been out...

Crackberry Genius on Verizon 10.3.1.1154
    decoy7 likes this.
    12-13-14 01:15 AM
    Yeah, contacts app on my roommate's Z10 has issues. Every time she gets in her car it does something different. Loses someone, re-adds them, changes list readouts...maybe BlackBerry will get it going smoothly soon...it's only been 22 months since the new os has been out...

Laugh out loud

Posted via CB10
    12-13-14 03:20 PM
    This happens to me but I'm pretty sure it's because I messed up my OS when It cut out flashing midway through and got stuck in a boot loop. Now it lags sometimes and I'm pretty sure the contacts disappearing is really the contacts just taking a while to reassociate.

Posted via CB10
    12-14-14 06:41 PM
    ...it's only been 22 months since the new os has been out...

This is so annoying. Contacts app has not improved after all this time. It does so many things wrong that it's necessary to go over all your contacts to verify how they're linked.

It even drops some mobile numbers from exchange contacts, so I have to manually delete and re add mobile numbers for those contacts. Thing is, I only notice when such contacts call. It might take forever to sort it out.

Anyway, if there's one thing I hate about BB10 is Contacts. from the early days of the Z10 to today's Passport it's still a POS.
    12-15-14 03:58 AM
    Yup. Take out everything from the Damn app and just let me add who I add. I do not want my watsapp contacts in there, I do not want my Facebook contacts in there. I just want what I add. The switched DO NOT WORK they just hide some from displaying but in other menus all my fb contacts show up. JUST MAKE A BASIC MODE. Is it so damn hard...

Edit: Gets me worked up. By far worst part of BB10. No basic working contacts that is consistent with which contacts it shows and no way to backup contacts selectively WITHOUT linking. Don't auto link anything, ever.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-14 04:15 AM
    Bb10 has problem in contacts apps. BlackBerry need to focus on it. Never been problem when im in windows phone
    12-15-14 04:26 AM
    BlackBerry is very bad at OS. One time at airport, someone told me I got a beautiful BlackBerry passport but the problem is the OS is erratic. I think he is right.
    12-15-14 04:27 AM
    BlackBerry is very bad at OS. One time at airport, someone told me I got a beautiful BlackBerry passport but the problem is the OS is erratic. I think he is right.
    No there are not. They're actually pretty good at it. If you factor in the amount of people they have working on bb10 versus windows, android and ios you'd see that. Bb10 is only a couple years old.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-14 10:33 AM