I experienced the problem again this morning. I called into Verizon and they told me the network people reported nothing faulty. They suggested that I fight to change phone models at this point because they don't have any other solutions to present.

I really don't want to have to change phones. Not sure what to do at this point.
    Something I tried when this happened to me, in order to prove it wasn't the phone, but obviously something on Verizon's end: I swapped phones with a friend. I took the sim from my phone, put it in his (a Moto Droid Razr Maxx). The problem moved as well. Thus, my Z, with the other sim started working, and the Droid, working perfectly before the sim switch, now with my sim, stopped working. Again, remember, I was on my 3rd sim, none of which fixed the problem. As I have somewhat found out since this happened, it had something to do with the way my phone number was configured internally on Verizon's systems, and nothing to do with the sim nor phone.
    05-20-14 07:58 PM
    I have a customer with similar issues.

We are in Denmark in a LTE network.
    As a test we have locked the device to 3G (called 4G in the US) to see if the issue is related to the device loosing network connectivity while switching between network speeds. It only happens with some users at work (= location specific).

Posted via CB10
    05-21-14 01:29 AM
    Started having this problem with Tmobile today with my Z10. If I use wifi calling with wifi preferred, I can receive calls. With wifi preferred there isn't any call forwarding option. Have to call T-Mobile later to see if I can get some sort of answer.

Posted via CB10
    05-21-14 01:49 AM
    Both my partner and I are having issues, both on vodafone UK, but live in different cities. Hmm.

-
    05-21-14 02:50 AM
    What OS is everyone running?

Via CB10 from Scotland using Z10STL100-2/10.3.0.296
    05-21-14 04:01 AM
    I had similar issues on EE in the UK but when I contacted them I was told my 4G package lacked the necessary BB10 add on. No problems since they added it.

Some incoming calls not coming into phone, only voicemails-img_20140521_100344.png

Via CB10 from Scotland using Z10STL100-2/10.3.0.296
    05-21-14 04:04 AM
    What is this add on?

Posted via CB10
    05-21-14 07:43 AM
    Some incoming calls not coming into phone, only voicemails-img_20140521_084348.png

Posted via CB10
    05-21-14 07:44 AM
    05-21-14 07:57 AM
    Something I tried when this happened to me, in order to prove it wasn't the phone, but obviously something on Verizon's end: I swapped phones with a friend. I took the sim from my phone, put it in his (a Moto Droid Razr Maxx). The problem moved as well. Thus, my Z, with the other sim started working, and the Droid, working perfectly before the sim switch, now with my sim, stopped working. Again, remember, I was on my 3rd sim, none of which fixed the problem. As I have somewhat found out since this happened, it had something to do with the way my phone number was configured internally on Verizon's systems, and nothing to do with the sim nor phone.
    Ungh thanks for the suggestion. I don't have a phone to use to test this.

Posted via CB10
    05-23-14 08:43 AM
    Happened to me quite a bit lately. I got a new sim card plus deleted then reinstalled the Power Tolls app. It has a wave function that allows you to ignore calls and send them to voice mail. I'm thinking it was that. Haven't missed a call since that I know of. I did drop a call once though....

Posted via CB10
    05-23-14 09:21 AM
    Ok, just called into Verizon again this morning to talk to them. Still not sure what to do exactly but they tried "deleting my number and adding it back to the network switch". I don't know if that's truly the technical terms or if the tech support person was just saying it that way assuming I wouldn't understand the technical details.

I'm now using it again to see if the problem re occurs.
    05-23-14 02:42 PM
    I had the problem with t-mobile USA. I ended up doing a security wipe after backing up. Reloaded everything, phone works fine again.

Posted via CB10
    05-23-14 03:11 PM
    I pointed this thread to Michael Clewley, he said carrier but will check things out their end none the less.

-
    b121 and Mr BBRY like this.
    05-23-14 06:14 PM
    This is absolutely happening to me also. I'm on verizon with my Z30STA100-3/10.2.1.2180. I assumed it was carrier related, but a software or pc interference issue seem plausible also. Will follow this and see what you guys figure out.

Posted via CB10 (7250 -> 8703e -> 9530 -> 9550 -> 9650 -> 9930 -> PlayBook -> Z10 -> Z30)
    05-23-14 06:42 PM
    All, be sure to mention your carrier and country, plus OS version you're running

-
    05-24-14 06:52 PM
    I am with WIND Mobile in Toronto, Canada

Some incoming calls not coming into phone, only voicemails-img_20140521_084348.png

Posted via CB10 app using my BlackBerry Z30
    05-24-14 06:56 PM
    I have this exact same issue on my z30. Also if I get a call while I'm on a call it automatically ignores the call and sends to voice mail, if I watch the phone while this happens it pops up the dialog box to reply with message.

I want to make clear that I am on the Z30STA100-5/10.3.0.296
    And I have chalked it up to being a 10.3 glitch.

Just wanted to post this in case people on 10.3 are having the same issue and thinking it is the same as 10.2 users.

Posted on a Post-It!
    05-24-14 07:59 PM
    My hubby had an SG3 with this missing calls problem and some calls going to voicemail (but sometimes not even that) He is with Bell Mobility in Canada, they gave him a new sim card which did not help. Sent the SG3 (piece of crap) away. Gave my guy my spare Z10 put his sim card in and phone worked beautifully for a day and then started missing calls again. Bell Mobility did suggest his cell number may be corrupted..... so having read all the posts it looks like he's in the same boat. ( I am with virgin mobile canada on my Q10 and have absolutely no trouble) my hubby is going to get out of his Bell contract as he needs his phone to work - no calls, no business etc. One thing to note is, his number has been over the years transferred from Telus, to Virgin then to Bell - with the problem of lost calls, voicemails and texts only starting with Bell.....
    05-29-14 11:19 AM
    I had the problem with t-mobile USA. I ended up doing a security wipe after backing up. Reloaded everything, phone works fine again.

Posted via CB10
    Did you restore or did you build up again from scratch after the security wipe?
    05-29-14 12:05 PM
    Some background: I purchased my Z30 STA-100-3 in December. I have used Verizon Wireless since 2010 when I moved my number over from AT&T. I started having this issue in February when I was running leaked 10.2.1.1925. Not when I first installed it, but a few weeks later. Then I upgraded to 10.2.1.2126 (Verizon official) when it came out. I've continued to have this problem since then until today.

I recently upgraded the OS to 10.2.1.3175 and no change has resulted. I got another voicemail this morning but never received a call of any sort.
    05-29-14 12:25 PM
    I'm currently on the phone with Verizon again. They are doing some more research on it while we are talking but the situation doesn't look good.

I believe they are going to offer me to change phones at this point. I don't like the other blackberries so I will probably be moving to android. This may or may not even solve the issue but there isn't much else I can do.

Update: Phone call resulted in them sending out another hardware replacement. I wrote a letter into the corporate offices from this web page: https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=mxTtmCV7 and will see what happens from that.
    Last edited by pooger; 05-29-14 at 01:54 PM.
    05-29-14 12:56 PM
    Did you restore or did you build up again from scratch after the security wipe?
    Restored.

Posted via CB10
    05-30-14 12:14 AM
    Ok update on my situation:

The Verizon rep told me he is not allowed to change phones for me anymore, but would allow a discount on an early upgrade on my account. I wasn't super satisfied with this solution, so we tried something else.

Nobody could find anything wrong with the network or the phone, so Verizon helped me activate a new phone line on my account for free and attach my old Z30 (that I'm supposed to mail back in from a warranty replacement) to the new number. I have continuously dialed it all day long yesterday and today and it has rung correctly on every single incoming call. My current phone is still missing a few calls coming in as I experienced the problem still this morning.

At this point, we are concluding that the problem is with something to do with my phone number and its configuration at Verizon. The Verizon rep will be going back to his customer service to see if they can diagnose the issue. At worst case, they will be moving my current phone number into the new line to see if that removes the problem from the phone number.
    06-04-14 06:31 PM
    Ok update on my situation:

The Verizon rep told me he is not allowed to change phones for me anymore, but would allow a discount on an early upgrade on my account. I wasn't super satisfied with this solution, so we tried something else.

Nobody could find anything wrong with the network or the phone, so Verizon helped me activate a new phone line on my account for free and attach my old Z30 (that I'm supposed to mail back in from a warranty replacement) to the new number. I have continuously dialed it all day long yesterday and today and it has rung correctly on every single incoming call. My current phone is still missing a few calls coming in as I experienced the problem still this morning.

At this point, we are concluding that the problem is with something to do with my phone number and its configuration at Verizon. The Verizon rep will be going back to his customer service to see if they can diagnose the issue. At worst case, they will be moving my current phone number into the new line to see if that removes the problem from the phone number.
    POOGER!

I'm so glad I found this thread! I am going through the EXACT same problem as you and have yet to find a solution. I bought my Verizon Z30 on release day and am running their OS version 10.2.1.2180 since it was released OTA. I think the following email below that I just sent to the Verizon technical support rep that has been assisting me best sums up my situation. Please keep me updated with the progress of your troubleshooting and I'll do the same. GL

"Eric,

Thank you for your assistance on 7/2 with troubleshooting my BlackBerry Z30 problem with incoming phone calls not being recognized by my phone. I am reporting back to you to inform you that the attempted solution to replace the SIM card was not successful. I received the new SIM card on 7/3 and installed it in the powered down device, then powered up and activated the SIM. Since then, the exact same problem has persisted, where I continually miss calls intermittently through the day, and am then notified of a voice mail without a missed call. All other phone and data services and device functions work flawlessly and the signal strength is always strong.

As I explained, I have been through five technical support calls, a replacement device and two new SIM cards, all without having any impact on the problem. At this stage, I am requesting this case be escalated to a formal complaint. It has been a major inconvenience for me and the unreliable service of the device is unacceptable. This phone is my primary means of business communication, and I cannot afford to be interrupted further. I have done some extensive research and have found my situation to be rather unique. I am not interested in changing devices at this stage either. The BlackBerry Z30 is by far the best device I have ever used and I will not accept a lesser model or a lesser operating system. I am aware that Verizon is the only US carrier who carries this device and it is a factor on why I do business with Verizon. I am an avid BlackBerry fan and supporter and have found their devices and services paired with Verizon’s reliability to be the best mobile solution for my business operations. I request that Verizon further investigate the problems I am having and would appreciate if someone could get back to me promptly with a suggestion to resolve this matter."
    07-09-14 09:12 AM
60 123