I went a bit mad with all the film offers and bought and rented a number of films under 10.2. I then upgraded my phone to .1055. The bought films are fine but the rented ones told me that the rental had run out (even though I hadn't viewed them and had them less than 30 days). So, I thought it's only 79p I'll re-buy. I try to rent but when I add my details it says I already have rights to it and that I can download it. I start downloading and then it tells me that my rental has run out and I will have to re-rent it! This happens again and again - tried a hard re-boot, on another day etc.

I've loved being able to play films via my TV from the Z10 (though twice had a daughter phone at an absolutely critical point!)

Anyone had this problem or suggest a solution?

Any help would be gratefully received!
    12-09-13 02:08 AM
    I went a bit mad with all the film offers and bought and rented a number of films under 10.2. I then upgraded my phone to .1055. The bought films are fine but the rented ones told me that the rental had run out (even though I hadn't viewed them and had them less than 30 days). So, I thought it's only 79p I'll re-buy. I try to rent but when I add my details it says I already have rights to it and that I can download it. I start downloading and then it tells me that my rental has run out and I will have to re-rent it! This happens again and again - tried a hard re-boot, on another day etc.

I've loved being able to play films via my TV from the Z10 (though twice had a daughter phone at an absolutely critical point!)

Anyone had this problem or suggest a solution?

Any help would be gratefully received!
    You may want to seek reimbersement.
    12-09-13 01:28 PM