regards,
    I had the same problem with battery until a few days ago.
    I solved it so I've turned the phone to 100% then I have the battery and sim card pulled out and came back after 2-3h.
    100% instead of 55% is shown. I put it on the charger until it showed 100% and then reload the latest OS leak and the last radio.
    Here's for 7 days is all OK. I hope it will be as
    phone is the same STL 100 -1
    01-17-14 03:38 PM
    I wonder how you can state "to solve the battery problems you are having on the latest radio file .1926" based on one single instance of a problem?

I also cannot see how disconnecting the battery for 8 hours should either resolve the root cause for the battery drain (bug in radio stack on .1926) or magically improve the capacity of the battery. Since you charged the battery before removing it, it is safe to say the capacity is not increased (no charging). It does not make any sense...
    I'll bet it's the battery level indicator that's broken. That battery will not last longer. It will die suddenly when empty, regardless what level it's displayed.. Peace!
    01-18-14 05:34 AM
    Why is it that EVERY SINGLE TIME someone finds something that may be a positive action and they're excited to share it with the community,
    there are ALWAYS a number of posters (and many of them being the same ones, every time)
    have the need to post only negative reactions, calling the OP names and shooting down anything that they can find to discredit the OP.
    And at the same time these same people usually have nothing of any positive merit to contribute to the community.

The question is rhetorical!
    After experiencing this phenomenon for so long in so many posts, I got excited and just had to share it with the community!
    01-18-14 03:48 PM
    Interesting screen shot.... I've seen a number of post with similar results. But from my personal experience, it isn't possible. I'd say there was something wrong with my Z10, but most people on CrackBerry say they are lucky to get through 6 - 10 hours.

Glad you are able to get those results with your setup.
    I'd say it's about even, from my wanderings around here I notice a rough 1:1 ratio for people posting their battery experience and the subsequent rebuttals. My personal experience is that on a normal day I'll get at least 12 (usually average 18) hours unless I leave an app like Google Maps running in navigation. I wouldn't say there's something "wrong" with your Z10, it might just be the difference of our carriers and the signal strength where we're using our phones. The greatest portion of my day is spent in an area where I get a strong signal, with no tall buildings to interfere with it.

Why is it that EVERY SINGLE TIME someone finds something that may be a positive action and they're excited to share it with the community,
    there are ALWAYS a number of posters (and many of them being the same ones, every time)
    have the need to post only negative reactions, calling the OP names and shooting down anything that they can find to discredit the OP.
    And at the same time these same people usually have nothing of any positive merit to contribute to the community.

The question is rhetorical!
    After experiencing this phenomenon for so long in so many posts, I got excited and just had to share it with the community!
    In some cases there's some disinformation being presented and it behooves the community to point it out when it happens, lest less knowledgeable persons take it as gospel and spread it. I see none here of what you're referring to (so far).
    01-18-14 04:15 PM
    Sorry but my phone just went off at 60%. Not sure if this as a result of what I did but I used to have my phone going off like that before the 10.2.1 leaks.
    And now, you're experiencing the classic STL100-1 battery problem. Read this to find out the solution.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...6/#post9805481
    shorski likes this.
    01-18-14 05:05 PM
    I'd say it's about even, from my wanderings around here I notice a rough 1:1 ratio for people posting their battery experience and the subsequent rebuttals. My personal experience is that on a normal day I'll get at least 12 (usually average 18) hours unless I leave an app like Google Maps running in navigation. I wouldn't say there's something "wrong" with your Z10, it might just be the difference of our carriers and the signal strength where we're using our phones. The greatest portion of my day is spent in an area where I get a strong signal, with no tall buildings to interfere with it.

In some cases there's some disinformation being presented and it behooves the community to point it out when it happens, lest less knowledgeable persons take it as gospel and spread it. I see none here of what you're referring to (so far).
    We can assume that you've done extensive research on this. FROM YOUR WANDERINGS
    Mine was FROM MY EXPERIENCE....
    both refer to IN OUR OWN OPINIONS...
    Yet you felt the need to make my opinion less worthy then yours!

Thanks for pointing out my point!!
    01-18-14 05:11 PM
    Why is it that EVERY SINGLE TIME someone finds something that ... there are ALWAYS a number of posters (and many of them being the same ones, every time) have the need to post only negative reactions, calling the OP names and shooting down anything that they can find to discredit the OP. And at the same time these same people usually have nothing of any positive merit to contribute to the community.
    My experience in the forums made me conclude that the CB community is extensive enough to include all kinds of people, people who may not always be in consensus with us. So, don't be surprised when the reactions of some users to certain posts, whether our own or not, are "different" from ours.
    anon(3732391) and geekaren like this.
    01-18-14 06:29 PM
    Z10's battery just suckssss!!! seems like sm problem in the core product.. get a Z30 as i did..the only good solution !
    01-18-14 06:44 PM
    Z10's battery just suckssss!!! seems like sm problem in the core product.. get a Z30 as i did..the only good solution !
    Again..... I assume you mean " in your opinion"
    because My Z10 battery works just fine.

That search box is getting rustier by the post.......
    01-18-14 06:51 PM
    Great!! Good for u man... U r really BLESSED!! lol
    Again..... I assume you mean " in your opinion"
    because My Z10 battery works just fine.

That search box is getting rustier by the post.......
    01-18-14 06:59 PM
    We can assume that you've done extensive research on this. FROM YOUR WANDERINGS
    Mine was FROM MY EXPERIENCE....
    both refer to IN OUR OWN OPINIONS...
    Yet you felt the need to make my opinion less worthy then yours!

Thanks for pointing out my point!!
    We can assume you're mistaking my post as a response to yours, when in actuality the part that's under your quote in my post is the only part that applies to you. Not what I said to scalemaster34. And in case you're wanting to argue semantics, there is no rule requiring the usage of the exact phrase "in my opinion". If I feel like using "in my wanderings" I will do so knowing most folks won't have an issue with what it means.

Posted via CB10
    01-18-14 10:39 PM
    And now, you're experiencing the classic STL100-1 battery problem. Read this to find out the solution.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...6/#post9805481
    Thanks for this. Been searching for it since the problems started again. It worked the first time and I'm sure it will again.

STL100-1/10.2.1.1925/Radio 1926
    ronfc likes this.
    01-18-14 11:12 PM
    We can assume you're mistaking my post as a response to yours, when in actuality the part that's under your quote in my post is the only part that applies to you. Not what I said to scalemaster34. And in case you're wanting to argue semantics, there is no rule requiring the usage of the exact phrase "in my opinion". If I feel like using "in my wanderings" I will do so knowing most folks won't have an issue with what it means.

Posted via CB10
    Quite to the contrary, we have no idea what you mean.

Why would people on a site about BlackBerry give a hoot about where you walk?
    01-18-14 11:14 PM
    Thanks for this. Been searching for it since the problems started again. It worked the first time and I'm sure it will again.

STL100-1/10.2.1.1925/Radio 1926
    Thanks. I'm glad it did.
    01-18-14 11:16 PM
    Quite to the contrary, we have no idea what you mean.

Why would people on a site about BlackBerry give a hoot about where you walk?
    I never walk. I meander. Hence, wandering.

Posted via CB10
    01-18-14 11:39 PM
    There are Battery Charger Bundles for Z 10, if you have battery issues buy one or better two of them - problem solved.

http://www.amazon.com/BlackBerry-ACC...bUvbUpU9870955

Ericsson GF198(GSM900) im D2 Privat Netz
    01-18-14 11:51 PM
    It is not always the battery's fault, instead it's how the STL100-1 reads the battery's current charge.
    01-18-14 11:57 PM
    I never walk. I meander. Hence, wandering.

Posted via CB10
    I was just wondering....
    01-19-14 12:54 AM
    In the following. the word "You," is used in the third person and not specifically towards any one person, except where it's obvious.

Due to the lack of emotion when reading type, it's easy to misread a post.
    When stating what sounds like fact, but may be questionable to others(more times than not,) it makes the poster sound like the authority on the subject
    or when a poster blatantly says something (for instance) like it's useless or not worth it, considering other posters feel differently about it... it comes off as just plane rude.

This is an example of rude and an obvious disrespect for the other posters. Your battery sucks. Mine works fine. And who made you the authority on the only good solution?
    You're asking to be rebuffed by making those kind of statements.and it leads to nothing but unproductive negativity. Plus when you say it that way, no one cares what you think.

Posting statistics and percentages without any merit behind the findings, as if you know it all ,come off as arrogance. You're asking for someone to challenge that statement.

there is no rule requiring the usage of the exact phrase "in my opinion".Posted via CB10
    "In My opinion" is just an example. But, letting others know where you're coming from defuses any negativity before it starts.

The battery sucks. Get a Z30 as i did..the only good solution ! or....
    In my opinion the battery sucks. For me, getting the Z30 was the only good solution!

Both sentences say the same thing except one says you only care about yourself. The other shows a level of respect for others, while still being able to disagree.

My intentions are always to try to promote a positive attitude.
    Do what you will.
    You demean yourself with arrogance.
    Post with respect and you'll receive respect

Think of it this way.
    Show others the same respect that you'd expect other to show you.
    or expect to be treated as you treat others.
    01-19-14 06:08 AM
    In the following. the word "You," is used in the third person and not specifically towards any one person, except where it's obvious.

Due to the lack of emotion when reading type, it's easy to misread a post.
    When stating what sounds like fact, but may be questionable to others(more times than not,) it makes the poster sound like the authority on the subject
    or when a poster blatantly says something (for instance) like it's useless or not worth it, considering other posters feel differently about it... it comes off as just plane rude.

This is an example of rude and an obvious disrespect for the other posters. Your battery sucks. Mine works fine. And who made you the authority on the only good solution?
    You're asking to be rebuffed by making those kind of statements.and it leads to nothing but unproductive negativity. Plus when you say it that way, no one cares what you think.

Posting statistics and percentages without any merit behind the findings, as if you know it all ,come off as arrogance. You're asking for someone to challenge that statement.

"In My opinion" is just an example. But, letting others know where you're coming from defuses any negativity before it starts.

The battery sucks. Get a Z30 as i did..the only good solution ! or....
    In my opinion the battery sucks. For me, getting the Z30 was the only good solution!

Both sentences say the same thing except one says you only care about yourself. The other shows a level of respect for others, while still being able to disagree.

My intentions are always to try to promote a positive attitude.
    Do what you will.
    You demean yourself with arrogance.
    Post with respect and you'll receive respect

Think of it this way.
    Show others the same respect that you'd expect other to show you.
    or expect to be treated as you treat others.
    Putting words in other people's mouths, twisting what people say to put them in the wrong, singling them out for correction to your liking; that isn't respecting others where I come from. You've hijacked a thread not only to tell people to post with respect and don't be rude, you even tell them how you want them to post. How rude and negative is that?
    josh74 likes this.
    01-19-14 06:53 AM
    Some people just don't get it.
    It was a suggestion! I used examples. I'll get the pop up pictures up for you if that'll help!

01-19-14 07:13 AM
    Guys, is this normal??

Solving Battery Issues on Radio file 10.2.1.1926-img_20140119_204424.png

Blackberry Z10STL100-2 | 10.2.1.1925 | XL Axiata | 2ABD91CA
    01-19-14 07:46 AM
    Guys, is this normal??

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140119_204424.png 
Views:	1010 
Size:	72.6 KB 
ID:	239801

Yes it's normal

Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.1925 pin:24D775B4 for more information
    ArtilesGabriel likes this.
    01-19-14 07:59 AM
    Guys, is this normal??

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140119_204424.png 
Views:	1010 
Size:	72.6 KB 
ID:	239801

Absolutely .
    01-19-14 09:18 AM
    It was a suggestion! I used examples. I'll get the pop up pictures up for you if that'll help!

No, sorry, quoting people here is like having a conversation with them. Especially when you use the word "you".

If you want to use examples, it can be done without naming people. And should probably be done in true third person, just a suggestion.

Observe:

I'll get the pop up pictures up for you if that'll help!
    These are two examples of someone using belittling sentences. Not respectful at all, sentences like these add a negative vibe.
    josh74 likes this.
    01-19-14 09:49 AM
52 123