The problem is in the Blackberry camera, you need to install another that is compatible with WhatsApp.

You do not need to have your Google account or PlayStore.

What you do need is:

1.-Download and Install Whatsapp APK from UPTODOWN or similar from the web.

2.- Install WAAFIX with the help of PLAYBOOK APP MANAGER available in Google applications.

3.- Install the application-free non-Google dependent store, FDROID.

4.- Inside this shop you will find the application of OPENCAMERA, install it.

FINALLY in order to send the videos and photos you want, you have to do them from the new application of OPENCAMERA and the time to look for attachments in the folder that this application creates on your BlackBerry.
    dpgo likes this.
    06-10-17 11:50 AM
    06-10-17 11:51 AM
    F-Droid is an installable catalogue of FOSS (Free and Open Source Software) applications for the Android platform. The client makes it easy to browse, install, and keep track of updates on your device
    06-10-17 11:52 AM
    The problem is in the Blackberry camera, you need to install another that is compatible with WhatsApp.

You do not need to have your Google account or PlayStore.

What you do need is:

1.-Download and Install Whatsapp APK from UPTODOWN or similar from the web.

2.- Install WAAFIX with the help of PLAYBOOK APP MANAGER available in Google applications.

3.- Install the application-free non-Google dependent store, FDROID.

4.- Inside this shop you will find the application of OPENCAMERA, install it.

FINALLY in order to send the videos and photos you want, you have to do them from the new application of OPENCAMERA and the time to look for attachments in the folder that this application creates on your BlackBerry.
    Or you can just go with a BlackBerry android phone. Much easier.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-17 12:35 PM
    Thank you very much for your contribution, but I will continue to be a user of BB os10

Posted via CB10
    elfabio80 likes this.
    06-10-17 01:24 PM
    Or you can just go with a BlackBerry android phone. Much easier.

Posted via CB10
    Go post your Android posts in the BlackBerry Android section of the forums. This is the BB10 section.

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  Passport (OG Red) <3
    06-10-17 03:47 PM
    Thanks for the tip! I'm not a WhatsApp user but my parents (mostly my mum, actually) are and I will look into this solution for them!

06-10-17 03:51 PM
    Go post your Android posts in the BlackBerry Android section of the forums. This is the BB10 section.

K no problem. I just offered the simplest solution for those whose lives cannot be complete without this app.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-17 04:21 PM
    Thanks for the info guys. I will install the android version on June 30th when the BlackBerry version of whatsapp expires. If I delete the BlackBerry version will my whatsapp photos/videos folders stay intact or they will be deleted with the app?

Posted via CB10
    06-10-17 05:40 PM
    The better solution is here:
    /blackberry-10-os-f269/finally-android-whatsapp-media-sharing-problem-solved-1108531/

This will work for ALL media - not just camera photos.
    pstrusi likes this.
    06-10-17 05:45 PM
    I just went to whatsapp website, downloaded android version then installed, as simple as that. It has been working flawless so far. I got a Classic with the last os.
    06-10-17 05:48 PM
    I just went to whatsapp website, downloaded android version then installed, as simple as that. It has been working flawless so far. I got a Classic with the last os.
    Try sending media.
    06-10-17 05:56 PM
    Thanks for the info guys. I will install the android version on June 30th when the BlackBerry version of whatsapp expires. If I delete the BlackBerry version will my whatsapp photos/videos folders stay intact or they will be deleted with the app?

Posted via CB10
    Lo que tienes que hacer es una copia de la versión de bbos10 expotarda para android, cript8. Si la colocas en la carpeta adecuada del sistema whatsapp la va a recoñecer y vas a recuperar todos tus chats.

What you have to do is a copy of the version of Bbos10 Expotarda for Android, Cript8. If you put it in the appropriate folder of the WhatsApp system will recognicze and you will retrieve all your chats.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-17 09:07 PM
    The better solution is here:
    /blackberry-10-os-f269/finally-android-whatsapp-media-sharing-problem-solved-1108531/

This will work for ALL media - not just camera photos.
    Gracias Conite, es un honor que escribas en este post.

Thanks Conite, it's an honor to write in this post.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-17 09:13 PM
    Esta solución funciona para fotos y videos

This solution works for photos and videos

Posted via CB10
    06-10-17 09:16 PM