Has anyone else had a notification pop up in the hub when their battery saving mode kicks on? There is never an update available when I click open though. It's not a consistent thing either. Happens randomly.

This has happened with every leak or official OS I've loaded and I've tried a wipe and blitz but nothing fixes it. I'm not looking for a fix but checking to see if it's just me, more or less.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-15 05:10 PM
    I haven't seen any software update notifications pop up in the BlackBerry Hub on our devices when Battery Saving Mode turns on, although for the first time it runs it is normal to receive a notification that Battery Saving Mode has been enabled.

Do you see a pending software update when navigating to Settings > Software Update? If so, have you tried completing it from there? Also, are you running an official release? If so, you can try connecting your device to BlackBerry Link and it should "complete" the software update process.
    04-16-15 08:43 PM
    I've tried those solutions but am not too worried about solving it as it doesn't cause me any issues other than just a notification to clear on the occasion it does rear it's head. Currently I'm running a leak and it happens on both.

Nope, after I plug it in and head to the update screen it always says I'm up to date.

Posted via CB10
    04-17-15 01:03 PM