I need to transfer all data from my Classic to an Android-based device (for example, Huawei P8) rather than BlackBerry Priv. What software or app should I use to do this job perfectly? Is Data Transfer an all around solution? By data I'm not only referring to Contacts, Calenders but also data from some local android-based apps like WeChat, QQ, AliPay...
    Last edited by alanaeus; 03-25-16 at 09:54 AM.
    03-25-16 05:35 AM
    If you can take bakup data what you need to transfer, then you can use DUCKTO. Both android and BBW version are available. It uses same wifi network to transfer fast data.

03-25-16 06:13 AM
    If you can take bakup data what you need to transfer, then you can use DUCKTO. Both android and BBW version are available. It uses same wifi network to transfer fast data.

Thanks to your prompt response. I generally back up my devices via BlackBerry Link. However, I assume "take backup data" in your thread means something different in process, right? Because Android and BlackBerry 10 are anyway two different platforms of different file formats. Hopefully I can find certain instructions from DUCKTO official site for my research.
    03-25-16 09:59 AM
    Thanks to your prompt response. I generally back up my devices via BlackBerry Link. However, I assume "take backup data" in your thread means something different in process or format, right? Hopefully I can find certain instructions from DUCKTO official site for my research.
    BlackBerry Link can only provide you support for bb10 devices. For BlackBerry to non BlackBerry android general backup procedures are required .

03-25-16 10:06 AM
    In my z30 share it app working very fine install it.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-16 10:54 AM
    I spent plenty of time studying how to transfer contacts (messages, call log, notes...) from BlackBerry to Android. I have to admit i'm not lucky enough to have found good software that could export such data from Classic and then import it to my Xiaomi 5 well, though a lot of softwares on Internet boast they can do it. Can anyone help me out by introducing an effective tool (better a free tool)?
    05-15-16 07:37 AM
    any idea how to save chat logs whatsapp/line/wechat from 10os to the priv?
    01-11-17 07:52 AM