Does that about cover it?
    - phone continues to vibrate after you accept the call (many reports)
    - removed tap screen to silence ringer (inconvenience for some)
    - call answer screen not optimized for full-touch devices (slider not on the bottom)
    - camera autofocus slower than 10.2 software (improved, but not fixed yet)
    - removed tap screen to take picture (inconvenience for some)
    - Hub reloading long threads in messaging (many reports)
    - very inconsistent UI, alternating black and white screens
    - UI lag on screens with many icons (many reports)
    - low quality icons (on all devices) with very tiny icon text description (on Z10)
    - fonts and text fields scaling not fixed since 10.0
    - still missing support for some languages
    - advanced interactions not working correctly (on Z10)
    - reduced WIFI performance (not confirmed, reported here and there)
    - issues with playing video content, black screen with sound only (many reports)
    - issues with upgrading to 10.3.x, phones reset to factory settings after every reboot (some devices, not fixed)
    - screen flickering issues (on Passport, not fixed)

And more "new and improved" things...
    I'm definitely skipping this update. And the next ones too, if the UI remains the same mess.
    ssbtech, swadarshan, allwi and 3 others like this.
    02-24-15 08:12 PM
    I for one would love to see a livestream of Mozambicam cockfighting

Posted via CB10
    02-24-15 08:48 PM
    10.3 upgrade is really disaster. Downgrading to 10.2.

Posted via CB10
    swadarshan likes this.
    02-24-15 09:27 PM
    The only bug this update introduced to my passport is the famous "screen lifting" not sure if a downgrade will fix that though.
    02-24-15 10:10 PM
    The only bug this update introduced to my passport is the famous "screen lifting" not sure if a downgrade will fix that though.
    You do know it's been fixed, right?

Via CB Running  PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2480
    02-24-15 10:19 PM
    You do know it's been fixed, right?

Not on my device lol, I mean the bug that makes the screen come out of the frame and leaves a small gap in between the two where you can see the components inside of the device lightning up.

Yeah it was the OS update that broke my device's hardware.

Being sarcastic just in case no one catches it. LOL
    02-24-15 10:33 PM
    Not on my device lol, I mean the bug that makes the screen come out of the frame and leaves a small gap in between the two where you can see the components inside of the device lightning up.

Yeah it was the OS update that broke my device's hardware.

Being sarcastic just in case no one catches it. LOL
    Oh lol. Sorry. I thought I read flickering. Instead of lifting. My bad.

02-24-15 10:36 PM
    Not on my device lol, I mean the bug that makes the screen come out of the frame...
    Reboot few times, if still present Security Wipe it, if still no good use Autoloader... the universal CB advice for everything. LOL
    ealvnv, Magnetox and dazzleaj like this.
    02-24-15 10:40 PM
    Reboot few times, if still present Security Wipe it, if still no good use Autoloader... the universal CB advice for everything. LOL
    Tried it already, not working, I'm done, I'm going to my trustworthy 10.3.0 until this issue is fixed.
    02-24-15 10:43 PM
    Tried it already, not working, I'm done, I'm going to my trustworthy 10.3.0 until this issue is fixed.
    Your device was designed to work with 10.3.0, right? When you put something more inside, the screen will pop... simple physics.
    02-24-15 10:54 PM
    10.3.1 is killing my Pebble Watch
    ... well, as long as we still have Baywatch ....
    02-24-15 11:06 PM
    Before downgrading it, nuke your phone as well. Can't think of a better time for it.
    02-25-15 02:37 AM
    So ... if I understand correctly, OS 10.3.1 for BlackBerry devices:
    • Takes better care of battery life (a good thing)
    • Allows the use of BlackBerry Blend (a significant positive)
    • Makes default sounds a lot quieter for some reason
    • Has a "noisier" calendar (the basic design looks very busy)
    • Requires downloading and installing a more current version of BBM (big deal)
    • Does not support Flash (which is the way the world is going anyway)
    • Has a problem with Facebook updates
    • MAY reduce WiFi accessibility and/or speed (depending on the phone's physical antenna)
    • MAY lock screen orientation (not a serious issue for BBQ10 and not universal and fixable if you turn the thing off and on again)
    • Advanced interactions do not work for some devices
    • Calendar sound notification may not work after upgrading

Does that about cover it?
    I have Sprint (yeah, I know ... but sometimes these things cannot be helped). I have a Q10 and I rather like it. But given the uproar on these boards, I now don't know if I should wait a while for the next upgrade and hold on to 10.2 until then.
    Some additions.

What leak 10.2 version is the best for a fido Z10STL100-3 if I decide to downgrade?

~.Posted using CB10 on my Z10 running 10.3.1.~
    02-27-15 03:17 AM
    Some additions.

What leak 10.2 version is the best for a fido Z10STL100-3 if I decide to downgrade?

I'm running 10.3.0.1418 on my STL100-2 and it's excellent.
    Through trial and error I found out that while loading the 10.3.0 core OS and radio onto 10.3.1 messed some parts of the phone up, it ran well enough to perform a full backup via Link, then I flattened the phone and autoloaded 10.3.0.1418 before restoring the backup.
    Works a charm, and I'm now getting 5 days+ out of my Pebble Steel!
    GSM-S likes this.
    02-27-15 03:35 AM
    Where's everybody that hated this update 10.3.1 so much, to take up your offer and thank you OP? SMH
    02-27-15 02:51 PM
    Where's everybody that hated this update 10.3.1 so much, to take up your offer and thank you OP? SMH
    Not everyone needs instructions on how to do this. Plenty of people just install the older OS.

It's not like 10.2.1 prompts you to go to this thread and thank the OP.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-15 05:05 PM
    Thanks. Got a z30 here that won't wake up unless it is plugged in. It stayed black but was working so I did the hard reset dance a few times and managed to get it to wake up when plugged in. Tried a wipe but didn't help. Then tried a restore using Link and that didn't help either. So, autoloader back to 10.2 for me until theres an update to the update.

Sure wish I didn't have to restart my comp into Winblows to do this. Is there any hope someone at BB will learn to properly write code for a Mac so we could have a version of Link that doesn't suck B@ll$

PS. for all those going nuts like BB is the worst for having some bugs in them10.3 update, relax. If you have a few minutes to kill Google iOS update killed phone or whatever, it isn't just Blackberry, all cell makers have had updates that are bad for a few users. These phones are very complex and the code running on them is amazingly complex, it only takes one little thing to set off a bug, it happens. We are all human and humans are not perfect.
    02-28-15 10:51 AM
    After upgrading my Z30 to 10.3.1 dew days ago, I noticed the battery life isn't that good. With 10.3.0, I used to get more than 24 he's whereas with 10.3.1 it lasted about 14-16 hrs.

Since I didn't see any features that's new, I went back to 10.30.0 and please try surprised to have my 2 key features back which were missing with 10.3.1 besides battery life

-Silence the phone when someone calls in by just touching anywhere in the screen
    -Ability to recognize phone numbers in a browser when it's highlighted
    -Also flash player is built it

So I guess I'll keep the 10.3.0 as long as I can!!
    swadarshan likes this.
    03-04-15 01:53 PM
    Sorry for x-posting, but wondering if anyone can help me figure out best 10.2.1 version to match STL-100-2 (on Ethiopia telecom). Trying to help a friend overseas (http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...rseas-1005479/)

Thanks in advance!
    03-10-15 12:13 PM
    Some additions.

THat is exactly my position.
    What did you go with and why did you want to roll back?
    I cant get my phone to work since the 10.3 updates. I think that is a good enough reason. The autoloaders for 10.3 have not helped thus far, so I may need to.....throw my phone at the wall or something.
    04-05-15 09:30 PM
    Useful

Posted via CB10
    04-12-15 06:21 AM
    I am sure a lot of people are enjoying 10.3... but I am not. And for those who think I complain about everything... well when 10.1 and 10.2 came out I embraced those updates right away and found they actually improved things. 10.3 has not improved anything for me. I tried 10.3 for a month... and have had a lot of problems with it.

The camera is worse and I don't need the panoramic photo taking ability. The way the ringer/sound settings work drives me nuts. The calender is really bad compared to 10.2's calender. The browser is broken... before if I was in a page I could push down on a link and have it open in a new tab without leaving the current webpage... also flash doesn't work, and unfortunately I travel to a lot of places that still use flash websites. I don't want/need Blackberry Blend, the Blackberry Assistant just takes up space, I have no use for the Blackberry Meetings The texting window is all squared off and less efficient use of space... it looks good on the classic but on the Q10 it's really bad. The color theme going back and fourth between Light and Dark waste a lot of the battery life... I want the old Dark theme back on 10.2. In general there is just more junk that takes up space, uses more battery and that I don't want on the device. The new squared off theme and smaller icons are so ugly.

The only thing I really liked about the update was the data tracking. Everything else makes me hate my Q10 so much. The one problem with 10.2.1 was that the Blackberry Maps was still bad and needed fixing... it still hasn't been fixed and now everything else is worse.

Alright, so I picked up an auto loader for an older version 10.2.1 wiped the device and put it in.... everything is back to normal... accept what the OP was referring to at the end. App support. Blackberry World requires the latest version to work........... that's really stupid they could've at least phased it out over time. They're really trying to push everyone onto the new 10.3 OS I guess. I already have Amazon App store sideloaded on my 10.2.1 and that works fine... I got a lot of the apps but still missing some.

Does anyone have a work around for (and I never thought I'd say this but) sideloading Blackberry World apps onto the phone? or I guess they could come from somewhere else... is there anywhere I can get the files?

I feel like the Q10 is now ruined :*( so why not just move up to the The Classic or The Passport, I would but they are just to big for me and there is no possibiltiy of removing the battery, which is a must for me. I use the Q10 external battery charger on a regular basis and an external battery charger. when my Q10 gets low on battery I swap it for a fresh battery and put the empty battery in the external battery charger then hook that up to a mobile battery pack (16000mAh) that I carry with me in my pack while traveling... I always charge while on the go. On busy days I can go through as many as 3 or 4 charge cycles.

Anyway if I could get my Q10 back to how it was before... I'd be happy with that. If anyone has any suggestions on how to get other apps on the device aside from the Amazon App Store let me know...
    swadarshan likes this.
    04-15-15 10:13 AM
    Blackberry World requires the latest version to work........... that's really stupid they could've at least phased it out over time. They're really trying to push everyone onto the new 10.3 OS I guess. I already have Amazon App store sideloaded on my 10.2.1 and that works fine... I got a lot of the apps but still missing some.
    No, it doesn't. I use 10.2.2.1609 OS and BlackBerry World works just fine. At least opens and shows some apps there, otherwise it's useless, mostly old Android ports and abandonware. They updated the app recently, but no 10.3.x. OS is required. At least it wasn't required a week ago. I don't like 10.3.1 update either and if they try to force me to update the OS, then I'm going to turn off the device for the last time and this is the end of BlackBerry story for me.
    swadarshan likes this.
    04-18-15 04:02 PM
    If anyone has any suggestions on how to get other apps on the device aside from the Amazon App Store let me know...
    Google Play Access:

Snap - Red Light Of Love, Ltd.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android...oading-985344/

Both not perfect, but work most of the time.
    04-18-15 04:10 PM
    Updated to reflect OS blacklists.
    05-25-15 03:47 PM
68 123