So, as we all know 10.2.1 officially released. Yes! thank you BlackBerry.

For the first time in a long time I have read so much positive about BlackBerry and wanted to know if anyone else has noticed it. Of course, at Crackberry we knew all along how cool BlackBerry 10 is but I am talking about other sources.

There were/are some headlines bashing BlackBerry and making jokes about the radio feature in 10.2.1, most not even mentioning the best features of the release but some were neutral about the new BBRY 10 OS release. What made these articles a delight to read was the user comments.
    I have been reading (like most of you) what other tech sites think about BlackBerry 10.2.1 and wow was I pleasantly surprised by the positive user comments.
    Feeling very excited and wanted to share.

Posted via CB10
    01-30-14 10:30 AM
    Maybe we should quote some of the best comments left on other sites and post here. Anything positive about BBRY.

Posted via CB10
    01-30-14 10:31 AM
    I think it all depends on where you look. I have seen tons of positive comments in certain places, sure, but I've also seen just as many negative comments in other places. No matter what BlackBerry does, many people will never care and just keep yelling "BBRY is dead!!".
    01-30-14 11:03 AM
    They have been yelling that for two years. You are right there is still negative but I didn't see as many this time around.

Posted via CB10
    01-30-14 02:57 PM