Just read the Passport review, and for some weird reason I was turned on while reading the review. Was kind of disappointed when the review ended.

10.3 sounded so amazing, especially this meeting mode that I have not heard of before on this forum (wonder why)!!

Can't wait for the official 10.3 for my Z10. Unfortunately, ill have to wait around a year for passport. 300 dollars in savings only so far, and got my Z10 only a month ago, and highly satisfied with it.

Everyone with a Passport is lucky.

Posted via CB10 on my Smart Black Z10
    09-24-14 02:54 PM
    I'm running 10.3 on my Z10. Meeting mode is very handy, along with flip to mute when you have an impromptu meeting.

Posted via CB10
    09-24-14 02:57 PM
    I'm running 10.3 on my Z10. Meeting mode is very handy, along with flip to mute when you have an impromptu meeting.

Posted via CB10
    It would be so efficient if my Z10 could go silent on prescribed times. I would love that feature for my classes at college, and quizzes.

Unfortunately i'm too lazy to get a leaked version, don't think I can even make it to the end of reading the guide to install a leak.

09-24-14 03:08 PM
    That flip to mute is da bomb. It is a function in Hub++ but that never worked for me. This does!

If I remember correctly wasn't meeting mode in 10.2.1? I never use it.
    09-24-14 03:24 PM

Posted via CB10
    I've installed leaks when I had a BBOS device but haven't since I got my Z10. Do you recommend the 10.3 leak? How stable is it?

Posted via CB10
    09-24-14 03:51 PM
    It would be so efficient if my Z10 could go silent on prescribed times. I would love that feature for my classes at college, and quizzes.

Unfortunately i'm too lazy to get a leaked version, don't think I can even make it to the end of reading the guide to install a leak.

Man! Stop being lazy!!! I have my Z10 on leak and I wish I could put it on my Z30-btw I got it for 200$ brand new, one of my colleagues bought it but said he will stick to his Q10. Honestly I was waiting for the Passport, I will get it on contract, but the much more exciting news for me was the BlackBerry Blend!! I was ready to update it today, as Blend is a available for download, but I found out that it supports only Passport. All other bb10 will have to run 10. 3.1

Blend was the most exciting thing! Me and my boss who I made a hardcore BlackBerry fan, was waiting for it since the first screen shots..

I'm sad

Anyway upgrade to 10.3 leak.. it's worth it. I'm running it on STL100-1 for like 4 weeks, I had one restart caused by an android app. Nothing else!! It's super fluid, and the battery life is better also... Note - I have a spare battery to use, but it's nothing like the Z30.. it just keeps going all day long no matter what you throw at it.

Today my Z30 had mobile hot spot turned on from 9 till 6... I had 3 hours of phone calls today, loads of Bbm and emails and I still have 36% of battery left btw it's 23:04 I'm in CET timezone now.

Posted via CB10
    09-24-14 04:05 PM

If you download and use an autoloader there is no guide lol. Just back up your stuff. Run the autoloader, it wipes everything, loads the software, then you either put the backup stuff back or start fresh and readd it all manually. Be sure to do a security wipe after you use the autoloader. It's just good business doing it that way to make sure there are no remnants. Autoloader takes less than 5 minutes to install the software.
    09-24-14 04:16 PM
    Man! Stop being lazy!!! I have my Z10 on leak and I wish I could put it on my Z30-btw I got it for 200$ brand new, one of my colleagues bought it but said he will stick to his Q10. Honestly I was waiting for the Passport, I will get it on contract, but the much more exciting news ...
    I just dont want to spoil my Z10 with the leak. Its so sober, and calm, and smooth, and beautiful.. and, did I mention calm?

09-24-14 04:18 PM
    Trust me, apart from few issues as pic password not working.. it's way better than any 10.2.1.. the interface is slightly changed, but I personally like it more than 10.2.

Posted via CB10
    09-24-14 04:22 PM