please everyone click on the blackberry check mark to get them to consider bb10!!!

Snapchat Support
    11-30-13 07:58 AM
    + 100000000000

I need a native app for this on my Q10!!!
    This should be stickied!

I probably clicked it about 50 times myself. I'm just gonna keep going

Posted with my Q10!
    11-30-13 10:09 AM
    Done.

Posted via CB10
    11-30-13 10:21 AM
    done too
    11-30-13 10:25 AM
    Hey that's pretty sweet, requesting now!

Posted via CB10
    11-30-13 10:30 AM
    Done. Can the same be done for instagram and imdb maybe
    11-30-13 10:32 AM
    Done!!!!!
    11-30-13 10:38 AM
    thanks guys!!! yh an app that use alot now !!! the android port is great, but its not native, there are no push notifications and sometimes its buggy!!!

@xyed_R, yes this would be great for other apps like instagram, but this is actually on the support section of the official snapchat site (which is great to see) , and i dont know if such a page is available on instagram and imdb apps
    11-30-13 10:59 AM
    + 100000000000

I need a native app for this on my Q10!!!
    This should be stickied!

I probably clicked it about 50 times myself. I'm just gonna keep going

Posted with my Q10!
    thats the dam spirit! good on ya, although i wonder if multiple clicks register? ahahah, either way, everyone get on this!!!!!!!!!
    11-30-13 11:00 AM
    I actually hope BBM just included this feature within BBM, disabling screen shots.

'one app to rule them all' should be BlackBerry's mission with BBM. People will prefer to have one messaging app that does everything over five or six that do various things.

Posted via CB10
    11-30-13 12:29 PM
    How can you tell if it registered? As when you do check BB there is nothing notifying you that it went through or any kind of thank you or anything of the like
    11-30-13 12:30 PM
    How can you tell if it registered? As when you do check BB there is nothing notifying you that it went through or any kind of thank you or anything of the like
    i know! its abit annoying, but one has to hope that the green tick means it has added one to the register!
    11-30-13 12:32 PM
    thanks guys!!! yh an app that use alot now !!! the android port is great, but its not native, there are no push notifications and sometimes its buggy!!!

@xyed_R, yes this would be great for other apps like instagram, but this is actually on the support section of the official snapchat site (which is great to see) , and i dont know if such a page is available on instagram and imdb apps

Will emailing the developer do any good?
    11-30-13 12:42 PM
    Done. Hope it happens

Posted via CB10
    11-30-13 12:52 PM
    Will emailing the developer do any good?
    yes im sure it would.. it might give us an indication of where they r at.. in other words... if people have registered interest and they r considering it.. or if noone has bothered for the blackberry platform and so its behind.
    11-30-13 01:01 PM
    Cool app my kids use, but I doubt this will get any traction from the developer. Not exactly the direction BlackBerry is going.
    yes im sure it would.. it might give us an indication of where they r at.. in other words... if people have registered interest and they r considering it.. or if noone has bothered for the blackberry platform and so its behind.

Posted via CB10
    11-30-13 01:16 PM
    Cool app my kids use, but I doubt this will get any traction from the developer. Not exactly the direction BlackBerry is going.

Posted via CB10
    but it has to be the direction blackberry go in, in order to stay competitive imo. the blackberry 10 os is amazing. but with no apps (or certainly a limitied number of apps) noone is adopting the platform. this is the real problem imo why bb10 has not succeeded.
    11-30-13 01:33 PM
    I just installed the android version. Although it works. The camera is just a little buggy. And also some of the pictures are cut off.

Even if we get an android port that actually works without bugs. That's fine too.

I just want it!

Posted via CB10
    11-30-13 01:38 PM
    BlackBerry is not going to try to compete with Apple or Android in terms of entertainment. They have said they are going after business users. Snapchat is not exactly used for business.
    but it has to be the direction blackberry go in, in order to stay competitive imo. the blackberry 10 os is amazing. but with no apps (or certainly a limitied number of apps) noone is adopting the platform. this is the real problem imo why bb10 has not succeeded.

Posted via CB10
    11-30-13 01:42 PM
    BlackBerry is not going to try to compete with Apple or Android in terms of entertainment. They have said they are going after business users. Snapchat is not exactly used for business.

Posted via CB10
    alot of the people on crackberry are not coorporate types(there was a thread recently where somebody asked people what they do) many many non corporate types. these people will have a wide array of needs in the app department and why should they not be met just because they own a blackberry?. besides, throsten heinz and alec saudners set out to partner up with as many developers as possible (including non business style app developers) to get to develop for bb10.

now i mentioned this in the other thread.. in order for people to have the best of both worlds, professionals and non professionals alike are all flocking to android and ios cos they find those devices suit them for both things (getting things done in a professional sense (work), and entertainment).. blackberyr fell behind and now have to play catchup. its a reality that 'professiona;s and business types are very happy on the android and ios platforms as well.

i like bb10. but i want the apps as well... i feel thats an absolutely fair request to make. you are basically admitting defeat in a sense.. and the 1.5% marketshare that blackberry have will fall even more, if blackberry accept things the way u say they should be.. a bussiness phone with no apps.

I dont know that the company could even stay alive in that situation.

BlackBerry have to keep up ...
    11-30-13 01:50 PM
    A lot of people on CB will not be part of the direction BlackBerry has going forward.

Things may change...who knows? But they made it pretty clear they are going after business type users.

But apps like Snapchat would have to be developed by third party developers anyway. I just don't seem them supporting this with the direction the company is headed in now.

Posted via CB10
    11-30-13 02:18 PM
    A lot of people on CB will not be part of the direction BlackBerry has going forward.

Things may change...who knows? But they made it pretty clear they are going after business type users.

But apps like Snapchat would have to be developed by third party developers anyway. I just don't seem them supporting this with the direction the company is headed in now.

Posted via CB10
    we will see what happens. but with devices depricating almost 5 fold (the z10) since their release.. one wonders.. what direction is the company going in?

I love bb10 as on OS, but i want the apps as well. i feel thats reasonable. i dont want to have to change next year when my contract is up, but i may have to.

and with ur first 2 sentence about cb users going forward.. one wonders how big bb10's marketshare will be.. even smaller than it is now? so can the company really survive that way? baring in mind also, that businesses are also subscribing to android an ios and giving their employees those devices. how can blackberry survive in that environment with such a small user base?
    11-30-13 02:37 PM
    Mods move this to BlackBerry 10 Apps section

Posted via CB10
    just make sure u petition for snapchat on bb10 by clicking on the link lool
    11-30-13 02:52 PM
    Why don't you just email the developer and ask if they are working on a BB10 version? Maybe you did and I missed it. BlackBerry has nothing to do with this.

Posted via CB10
    11-30-13 03:45 PM
    Why don't you just email the developer and ask if they are working on a BB10 version? Maybe you did and I missed it. BlackBerry has nothing to do with this.

Posted via CB10
    I have emailed them so hopefully they reply!

Indeed blackberry don't develop the app themselves, but they have to push an push and yo.convince developers that bb10 is a platform to build for going into the future.

Posted via CB10
    11-30-13 03:51 PM
31 12