Hello,

Does someone using Snapchat on bb10? I just downloaded and doesn't seem to work.

Thanks for your respond.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-17 07:41 PM
    "Still looking to load Snapchat onto your BlackBerry? Sadly, Snapchat has taken a strong stance against those not running Android or iOS making use of Snapchat and as such, have begun blocking all Snapchat they deem not supported. As such, Snapchat on BlackBerry 10 will not no longer work as it did, even when using the Android version of Snapchat. Some folks have managed to continue using the Android version, but anyone looking to sign in that isn't already logged in through the app simply will not be able to do so."

How to get Snapchat on your BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com
    03-07-17 08:23 PM
    Yes it does. You just need to do the ritual of tap dancing on cow pies while singing twinkle twinkle little star in Flemish. It should work after that. You're welcome
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    03-07-17 10:15 PM
    Yes it does. You just need to do the ritual of tap dancing on cow pies while singing twinkle twinkle little star in Flemish. It should work after that. You're welcome
    Dang it. I knew I was doing something wrong. I was singing the "ABC" song instead of twinkle twinkle. 😂

At least my Fleming lessons didn't go to waste
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    03-07-17 10:28 PM
    Hasn't worked since around the first few months of 2015. I dunno if Casper is still such a thing.

Snapchat sucks anyway.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-17 10:34 PM