This has just started happening on my Z30. I have installed a few applications recently, but nothing that would manage text messages.

Basically, I hear a text message notification come in (generally, the phone is in my pocket), and when I take it out and unlock it, the text message is there, but showing as read.

This doesn't happen for every message - I tried to reproduce the bug by messaging myself, and it behaves normally.

Any ideas?

Z30STA100-2/10.3.1.2582

Posted via CB10
    04-21-15 02:21 PM
    Basically, I hear a text message notification come in (generally, the phone is in my pocket), and when I take it out and unlock it, the text message is there, but showing as read.
    I don't even understand how texts work on my BlackBerry, in the texts settings there's no option to set a reception notification or similar, yet I too see text messages showing as read, is this a BlackBerry feature? My mobile carrier is starting to charge for "return receipt" and I wondered if that self-marking a read counts as return receipt.
    01-12-16 08:57 PM