A few times since upgrading the Z10 to 10.3 I've noticed that in my list of text messages the contact names have all (or partially) disappeared. Just the phone numbers display. However when I select 'show contact' it still takes me to the right contact entry.
    Sometimes rebooting fixes it, sometimes they seem to just come back by themselves.
    Anyone one noticing this?
    Only SMS. Phone #s seems fine.
    diggle likes this.
    03-24-15 01:25 PM
    Same issue here with the Classic. Just stated happening the other day. Software is up to date. I also have a new text message icon displayed on my home screen when locked. When I check the text folder - there are no 'new' or 'unread' messages.
    Thoughts? Suggestions?

Posted via CB10
    04-05-15 11:07 AM
    I found opening the contacts with the icon, then closing it solved the problem on my Z10. For some reason it would close contacts down completely and not show the names. And when rebooting it can take a minute for names to show up.

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Passport
    04-05-15 05:00 PM
    This can happen occasionally if your contacts are not synchronized correctly if they are tied to an online account. For example, there was an issue with Microsoft's Outlook.com service a couple of weeks ago that would cause synchronized contacts to disappear and then reappear, in which case you'd see this issue.

If this continues, it may be worth heading over to Settings > Accounts, selecting the account that has your contacts, toggle Contact synchronization off and then back on and allow your device to resynchronize your contacts. If this doesn't help, you could also try removing the account entirely and then adding it again.
    04-05-15 10:45 PM