Considering the Z10 will be for sale in the US in the next few weeks, you can see from the tweet below that we will also see the arrival of Skype as well. I'm sure this will make a lot of people happy.
    Attached Thumbnails Skype will be available in the next few weeks - Alec Saunders-img_00000038.jpg  
    03-04-13 10:23 PM
    Of course, the U.S. launch. Most of the apps people want are being held for the U.S. to launch. For app developers, there is no other launch that matters.
    eldricho, Creaulx, DaBear5 and 7 others like this.
    03-04-13 10:27 PM
    Of course, the U.S. launch. Most of the apps people want are being held for the U.S. to launch. For app developers, there is no other launch that matters.
    also for some positive press... although the press will probably find a negative spin
    03-04-13 10:49 PM
    also for some positive press... although the press will probably find a negative spin
    Something along the lines of no netflix no instagram gloom and doom bb10!

But do remember people can always change their minds
    03-04-13 10:51 PM
    YEP! Suck it Canada! I Kid I Kid! Funny how I just started quoting "Canadian Bacon!"
    03-04-13 10:58 PM
    YEP! Suck it Canada! I Kid I Kid! Funny how I just started quoting "Canadian Bacon!"
    id write you a snide comment using my Z10 and the CB10 app... but im canadian and too polite lol
    03-04-13 11:00 PM
    id write you a snide comment using my Z10 and the CB10 app... but im canadian and too polite lol
    Yeah! Rub it in!! Dammit, I can't wait!!

Shouldn't you be writing that in French and English?!?!
    03-04-13 11:06 PM
    Lmao perfect response. So thankful i have this phone and didn't have to till march.

Posted via CB10
    duckduke and arthropod88 like this.
    03-04-13 11:08 PM
    HaHa! I really cant stop grinning at this. A little jealousy is ok, i guess. It will just make it sweeter! I really wish we had a date at least... I am sure they will tell us with in the next 3 weeks...
    03-04-13 11:12 PM
    Yeah! Rub it in!! Dammit, I can't wait!!

Shouldn't you be writing that in French and English?!?!
    i HATE quebec lol. Not a fan of French at all. (i wont even pretend to be polite about it)

I just want to edit this to say: I 'dislike' the language laws that quebec has in place, and the french LANGUAGE based on my experience with being bored sitting in french class. The '(not pretending to be polite)' was only another shot at the previous comment which was me playing the part of a stereotypical canadian. Hope that clears everything up
    Last edited by FSeverino; 03-05-13 at 01:49 PM.
    theRock1975 and jayemmbee like this.
    03-04-13 11:19 PM
    Considering the Z10 will be for sale in the US in the next few weeks, you can see from the tweet below that we will also see the arrival of Skype as well. I'm sure this will make a lot of people happy.
    aha!! that will also mean the BB 10.1 OS update is just few blocks away! yayaayayayayayayyay!
    03-04-13 11:53 PM
    That tweet was from a month ago...
    03-05-13 01:19 AM
    And yesterday, Michael clewely tweeted that more carrier updates will come this week as well an anticipated app!! So if Skype is coming in the next few weeks, which could this one be!?... hopefully whatsapp!!!

Posted via CB10
    03-05-13 04:11 AM
    i HATE quebec lol. Not a fan of French at all. (i wont even pretend to be polite about it)
    So you hate all of Quebec inclusivly, did you know that at least half of the people are of English origin or at least speak English?

Did you ever come here before anyways, no wait, stay where you are, we're doing just fine without you.
    Corbu, nico2004, stevedion and 1 others like this.
    03-05-13 07:02 AM
    LOL... I was about to say the same thing.
    03-05-13 07:27 AM
    "I hate Quebec " Bravo FSeverino, a c'est un commentaire constructif, signe d'une grande intelligence!

Posted via CB10
    03-05-13 07:55 AM
    Yes. And it was in response to a US customer asking when it would be available. So the timing of him informing a US customer that it would be available by US launch one day following the announcement that the US wouldn't launch until March seems irrelevant in relation to the validity of the information.
    sheeraz_aa likes this.
    03-05-13 08:03 AM
    Skype is owned by Microsoft and will come as a Google Android ported application instead of a native BlackBerry OS 10 application. I have no interest in Skype but a lot of people want it despite its glaring security holes. Anyway, on point if I wanted to run Google Android applications I would have bought a smartphone running Google Android. Give us native applications or give the BlackBerry 10 death.
    03-05-13 08:57 AM
    ..Anyway, on point if I wanted to run Google Android applications I would have bought a smartphone running Google Android. Give us native applications or give the BlackBerry 10 death.
    I think you should get a job at Fox News. You'd fit right in there. Lol
    03-05-13 09:08 AM
    Nice stereotyping there, dude. You don't have to pretend...we already know you're not.
    03-05-13 12:14 PM
    I posted this awhile ago.
    03-05-13 12:18 PM
    So you hate all of Quebec inclusivly, did you know that at least half of the people are of English origin or at least speak English?

Did you ever come here before anyways, no wait, stay where you are, we're doing just fine without you.
    Yes, I dont hate the PEOPLE, I hate the place. The have laws that prevent other languages and cultures from being shown in public and that is NOT canadian. The entire country is forced to have signage in BOTH languages, but quebec can have it only in french, NOT canadian. I have nothing against french PEOPLE or people from Quebec, just the place. Im 'not a fan of french' just because i hated sitting in french class and everytime i hear french it reminds me of that.

(i dont want to take this thread off topic, it is my opinion and if you dont share it that is 100% fine)
    03-05-13 12:48 PM
    Nice stereotyping there, dude. You don't have to pretend...we already know you're not.
    read the post I just made. and i didnt stereotype anything at all. I stated i dont like quebec or the french language. I didnt even say why, so im not sure how that can be a stereotype.
    if i said I dont like french people because they eat baguettes all day then yes... but i just said i dont like THE LANGUAGE and A PLACE, without giving a reason.
    03-05-13 12:51 PM
    read the post I just made. and i didnt stereotype anything at all. I stated i dont like quebec or the french language. I didnt even say why, so im not sure how that can be a stereotype.
    if i said I dont like french people because they eat baguettes all day then yes... but i just said i dont like THE LANGUAGE and A PLACE, without giving a reason.
    If anyone has the right to complain about those laws it is I, being English and living here. I certainly agree with what you say but I refrain from making remarks about it in a BB forum even when the opportunity presents itself. I'm sure you can see why some took offence to it, even French Canadians who disagree with some of the silly laws.

Anyway, back on topic...
    03-05-13 01:12 PM
    So you hate the province, the whole thing, every part of it because of one thing? It's like saying I hate Belgium because they eat french fries. Yes they have laws, well one, which trys to make sure that the french language does not dissapear, we are surrounded by over 300 millions english speaking people, but like I said, just stay right where you are, we're doing just fine without you.

Pauvre Tata.

Back on topic, can't wait for Skype.
    03-05-13 01:14 PM
94 123 ...