Hi all! Running into a problem where my Password SE browser keeps on rejecting all websites citing Security certificate not valid. When I restart the phone, it begins to work but then same problem persists after a while. Also the phone keeps on forgetting the saved WiFi password. Not sure the issues are related but solutions anyone?
    07-28-19 04:35 AM
    Hi all! Running into a problem where my Password SE browser keeps on rejecting all websites citing Security certificate not valid. When I restart the phone, it begins to work but then same problem persists after a while. Also the phone keeps on forgetting the saved WiFi password. Not sure the issues are related but solutions anyone?
    What OS are you running? The latest (10.3.3.3216 and earlier 10.3.3) contains a few browser tweaks to deal with outdated certificates. If you have 10.3.2.xxxx you could download and install multiCERT app from BBW. May fix some of your problems.

The above problem/fix has nothing to do with your WiFi problem afaik.
    07-28-19 10:09 AM
    If you have an earlier OS version than 10.3.3, you can install the "MULTIcert app from BlackBerry World, which will download and install the missing certs.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    07-28-19 10:28 AM
    If you have an earlier OS version than 10.3.3, you can install the "MULTIcert app from BlackBerry World, which will download and install the missing certs.

As I stated above.
    07-28-19 10:47 AM
    As I stated above.
    LOL. I looked for that in your post and missed it!

07-28-19 02:04 PM
    Let us know if you have any trouble with multiCERT navin. We can probably get most of these sites running for you...
    08-01-19 04:42 AM