I have not been able to get one of my Z30s to maintain a quick profile switch setting. I set up Normal and Vibrate but when I tap through the quick change setting icon once on each I end up with Silent and Normal as my two quick settings. My other Z30 has Normal and Vibrate quick settings no problem. I have matched settings but still no luck getting Vibrate to hold. Help anyone?? Anyone?

Posted via my Z30 Droidberry.
    03-18-16 04:46 PM
    I knew this option was there, had seen it before, but it took a while to find it. The answer is here:

How to switch between multiple notification profiles with ease! | Inside BlackBerry Help Blog

Go to Settings>Notifications. At the bottom of the screen you will see a star and + icon. Tap on the star icon, and a Quick Setting menu will open where you can check the box of each profile you would like to be able to toggle through in the list whenever you tap the bell icon next to Notifications you mention. Select as many or as few as you want. You can even arrange the order in which they toggle.
    07-09-16 05:52 PM