Ok, I can see where I can "Edit" my BBI Username/Email stuff, but where can I sign-out so I can sign in with a different BBID? I'm lending the phone to a friend and I don't want him to end up transferring over BBM contacts, etc...

Thanks!
    08-10-15 09:24 PM
    could it be that you have to reload the OS and sign in with a new bbid?
    because if you change your BBID on your phone the way it is now, none of the apps are going to be available....so i bet you need to reload the OS
    08-10-15 09:33 PM
    To "sign out" - you need to WIPE your device ... then you can sign in with new BBID ...

make a backup first of course...
    08-10-15 10:55 PM
    To "sign out" - you need to WIPE your device ... then you can sign in with new BBID ...
    FFS... you're kidding, right? I JUST did an auto-loader on it, then signed in with my BBID. What genius thought it was a good idea to prevent signing out of the BBID? This is the sort of garbage Android-ers complain about.
    08-10-15 11:21 PM
    FFS... you're kidding, right? I JUST did an auto-loader on it, then signed in with my BBID. What genius thought it was a good idea to prevent signing out of the BBID? This is the sort of garbage Android-ers complain about.
    You have been around long enough to KNOW that changing the BBID requires a wipe.
    habs_fan likes this.
    08-11-15 02:48 AM
    It's necessary because apps were paid for and downloaded by your BBID. If you simply sign out, your BBID footprint is still all over the phone. This is fundamental.

Posted via my BlackBerry Z30
    08-11-15 07:56 AM
    It's necessary because apps were paid for and downloaded by your BBID. If you simply sign out, your BBID footprint is still all over the phone. This is fundamental.

Posted via my BlackBerry Z30
    I would say it is necessary because changing the BBID used on a phone is a procedure for changing the user of the phone. The new user should not have access to, or indeed bear responsibility for carrying around, the old user's phone.

If you aren't changing the the user of the phone, then what on earth are you trying to do? You already know how to change everything about the ID: name, email address, password.
    08-11-15 08:20 AM