Hello,

It is very frustrating with lack of Auto BCC feature on BB10.

Can anyone help to check and confirm if Auto BCC feature is available on coming BB10 10.3 software?

If not, is there any idea on when Auto BCC feature would be implemented?

Or, can anyone help to be in touch with Michael Clewley for confirmation?

Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    07-29-14 12:15 PM
    Yea, this not an "extra" but rather an important convenience! If Android can offer it, why not BB? I have been using a blackberry for 10 years so this not a found less complaint.
    09-21-14 05:46 AM
    I add my name to this request. Just got a classic to find it's not there. I cannot manage without it, so the classic has to go back. Iphone 6 has it. My BB days are now numbered I figure, since I don't see BB understanding the need.
    04-30-15 11:52 AM
    I don't get It, all you need to do is press the 3 dots and it's there!! Is that really a deal breaker?

Posted from my Kick@ss AT&T Passport.
    04-30-15 10:14 PM
    Thanks for the suggestion, but that's not automatic, and not guaranteeing all sent mail makes it to the audit trail. I use a blackberry for efficiency, and if I have to start doing extra stuff to compensate then i might as well use something else ( for now my trusted Bold). I also do not get it that for BB to fix it for everyone it's probably a half days work. BB7, Iphone and android mail clients have this feature for good reason. For me, this was the deal-breaker and the phone went back. Others may be ok with the compromise.
    05-01-15 02:40 AM
    Thanks for the suggestion, but that's not automatic, and not guaranteeing all sent mail makes it to the audit trail. I use a blackberry for efficiency, and if I have to start doing extra stuff to compensate then i might as well use something else ( for now my trusted Bold). I also do not get it that for BB to fix it for everyone it's probably a half days work. BB7, Iphone and android mail clients have this feature for good reason. For me, this was the deal-breaker and the phone went back. Others may be ok with the compromise.
    Wilsodg I admire your passion with regards to demanding that this earlier BlackBerry OS feature as well as current ios /android feature be carried over to OS10!! ... but based on my experience and observations this is not the most effective forum platform to demand it!! I also noticed that the petition itself is long closed...Having attempted to get the ball going on a few key missing features myself since the launch of OS10, I'm really not sure which is the best method anymore, but I think you were on the right track by placing it in front of Michael Clewley's nose!!??

Once he gets it, the folks at BlackBerry likely assign a priority level of sorts and then decide if and when it ever makes it to an OS release. Which begs the question, how can you campaign to have its importance level raised ?? Now there's an answer that I wish I had for you...nonetheless I see your point and encourage you to Berry on...

Posted from my Kick@ss AT&T Passport.
    05-01-15 04:46 AM
31 12