These are the screen shot

Posted via CB10
    Pictures won't attach
    you can upload to imgur.com for free and link to them in your post. im sure we can get this to work.

just wondering has anyone had success installling sideload.it on a display device in-store and use it to load snap?
    10-05-14 08:48 PM
    Kk here are the pictures
    Hopefully I can fix it
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    10-05-14 09:39 PM
    I can connect just fine. But I never make it beyond the "installing please wait" message. Nothing else ever happens. And yes I got the developer mode turned on.

Posted via CB10
    10-05-14 10:15 PM
    Sweeeeet. Godmode!!

Posted via CB10
    Guyzer likes this.
    10-05-14 10:19 PM
    I've got the VPN sideload.it connected on both my Z10 and PlayBook, but neither 1 will download Snap .bar for starters!

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 12:53 AM
    I just installed and was able to install Snap. But first this happened :
    - I rushed ahead and installed Sideload.it then just copied the snap url and it hung up. Said it was installing and nothing happened.
    - then I wondered how it would auto connect to a vpn. Surprise! I hadn't connected so I slowed down, went back to the Sideload.it site and followed the vpn instructions
    - after hitting save on the vpn set up it wouldn't connect. My error was that I had spaces in the Sideload people name and also on the server name "sideload.it " vs "sideload.it".

I'm posting this because I see people having the same initial experience I did. Check your vpn settings for spaces including when you typed 'password' as the MSCHAPv2 Password and simply flicked up on the keyboard. Flicking isn't your friend when setting up the vpn

It's a great service and I thank the developer for taking the time to put this together. I will also try the free vpn mentioned in the OP.

I hope this helps some folks.
    Have a great day!

Posted via CB10
    Guyzer likes this.
    10-06-14 08:22 AM
    Thanks i will give a look at settings

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 09:32 AM
    Thanks it worked in some way
    Now it says. " connecting to vpn"
    And after it says " connection timed out"
    ;(
    Is there any other suggestions
    Thanks in advance

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 10:02 AM
    Wow it works !!!
    thanks to you all guys..
    it was another space in the settings
    Fantastic...

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 10:17 AM
    just wondering has anyone had success installling sideload.it on a display device in-store and use it to load snap?
    Hadn't thought of this, great idea!
    I'll be visiting some provider stores real soon and I'll let you know

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 10:50 AM
    I'm very pleased with this app. Waiting to be able to use the bar files I have installed in my device to be able to sideload it

Thanks OP!!

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 12:48 PM
    Glad it finally worked for the hard-trying people Thanks to the community helping people get it working.
    I am planning to release a new version with a little bit redesigned interface (app main page will contain only the file link/name field, buttons and the list of files on server. Everything else is under Settings. I do care about saving screen space for Q devices, as I'm a legacy-BB-owner, so I care about keyboard devices.
    Keep checking this thread for the updates. Follow Sideload.it on Twitter and BBM Channel. And help people get it right

UPD: Guys, please be very attentive with everything you put into the fields of the app. I see zero length downloads of files like "Snap.bar." and so dozens of times. This is mostly your absence of concentration and attention that prevents things from working for you.
    Also, I will post a video guide on the setup and sideload.it procedure in a couple of days. Too busy with my regular life...
    And please - MEGA links are not working for this, unless you get a direct link ending with ".bar"
    Last edited by Rebelllious; 10-06-14 at 02:11 PM.
    00_Agent and Guyzer like this.
    10-06-14 01:40 PM
    Still couldn't get VPN to connect :-(. "Configuration error ".
    I triple checked each field and copy pasted from how to page to be sure that there are no typos, but no avail.
    What changes made it work for others or what was your mistake?

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 02:21 PM
    PMed my pin to solve this.
    10-06-14 02:56 PM
    I'm the one who typed Snap.bar. I've installed two different OS leaks in the last couple of days, and am now back on my original OS. I used Sideload.it every time, and sometimes I was lazy and didn't type the correct address. I was hoping it was on the server. I accidentally used a capital S because that's the way Sachesi-1.4.0.bar is. Anyway, I love Sideload.it. It works great, and if you set it up carefully, it works all the time.

Edit: On 1.0.0.4 I'm not able to scroll the list of files on the server. I liked that in the earlier versions.
    Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 05:39 PM
    Can't wait till we have a dedicated link with all bar files.

Will this app be able to install multiple bar files at once?

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 07:08 PM
    Glad it finally worked for the hard-trying people Thanks to the community helping people get it working.
    I am planning to release a new version with a little bit redesigned interface (app main page will contain only the file link/name field, buttons and the list of files on server. Everything else is under Settings. I do care about saving screen space for Q devices, as I'm a legacy-BB-owner, so I care about keyboard devices.
    Keep checking this thread for the updates. Follow Sideload.it on Twitter and BBM Channel. And help people get it right

UPD: Guys, please be very attentive with everything you put into the fields of the app. I see zero length downloads of files like "Snap.bar." and so dozens of times. This is mostly your absence of concentration and attention that prevents things from working for you.
    Also, I will post a video guide on the setup and sideload.it procedure in a couple of days. Too busy with my regular life...
    And please - MEGA links are not working for this, unless you get a direct link ending with ".bar"
    Hardcode the server address until you release the version to run on your own server.

Maybe prefix ip with 192.168.79. (or whatever the subnet is).

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 08:03 PM
    I spoke too soon
    Now I connect to vpn but it hang on "installing please wait "
    "

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 11:16 PM
    I spoke too soon
    Now I connect to vpn but it hang on "installing please wait "
    "

Posted via CB10
    post a screenshot of your settings in app. Im sure its something simple as a space, a dot, or wrong link to file
    10-07-14 12:04 AM
    Can't wait till we have a dedicated link with all bar files.
    Will this app be able to install multiple bar files at once?
    I am working on turning installation from the retrieved list of files into a single-click action.
    As for multiple files installation, I just wonder if this is a highly requested feature. Generally, it is possible. I have a standalone version of that on my home laptop. It works flawlessly for me But it is MacOS-specific at the time.

I have also seen someone asking about scrolling the files list (but I can't find the actual post, sorry). Scrolling should be there at present. If for some reason it is not, it just means I broke something when introducing further changes. Anyway, from what I said above this is going to be not necessary in the view of a single-click installation of a file from the list of those stored on the server.
    Thanks for your support and happy sideloading!
    10-07-14 04:24 AM
    Here is the shot during installation

[/URL]

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by lou2969; 10-07-14 at 10:32 AM.
    10-07-14 10:19 AM
    And this is with the IP address changed to the wi-fi address
    It says it's not a zip file

[/URL]

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 10:32 AM
    Allright things are getting confused
    A bit over here
    Now is asking for a 10.3 os.??????

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 11:13 AM
    Allright things are getting confused
    A bit over here
    Now is asking for a 10.3 os.??????

Posted via CB10
    The error is quite clear here. The app requires 10.3 or greater. What you have installed is 10.2.1.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z30
    10-07-14 11:20 AM
    Thanks dustmalik
    I get the error here but this is the only app that allows finished to install...
    The other times it hang in there for hours
    Or it says is not a zip file

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 11:48 AM
634 ... 678910 ...